9 posters
AuthorMessage
njochara
njochara

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Had sleeve done on April 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:39 pm

Hiya Paul
welcome !!
great bunch of lovely people here to help and advice and share with you along your and their journeys
congrats on the loss so far
nicola
xx
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:47 pm

Hi Paul, glad you joined us here on the forum.
Congratulations on the 40kg you have lost so far.
Looking forward to sharing the rest of your journey.
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:11 pm

Cause i shoul of said Wecome first i was wee bit rude not saying welcome first
Back to top Go down
baby food

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:05 pm

sue wrote:
Hi Paul why dont you start a Diary then you can keep track of your journey and people can read it

Sorry and welcome

Cheers Sue Had sleeve done on April 15th 63412

I am writing a book/diary, not sure what I could do therwise as well.....will have a think:) and....why are you sorry?!?!?
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:51 pm

Hi Paul why dont you start a Diary then you can keep track of your journey and people can read it

Sorry and welcome

Cheers Sue Had sleeve done on April 15th 63412
Back to top Go down
baby food

Male

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:48 pm

baby food wrote:
anniebarry wrote:
Hi Paul
I would be very interested in hearing about your personal experience. Thank you for offering.
Ann

Hi all. Well, had my gastric sleeve 10 weeks ago today. I had 100kg of excess weight, and have lost 20 kg since the op. I also lost 20 kg in the run up to the op. So 40 kg down, 60 to go!

I will have my sleeve 'converted' to a bypass when I have lost another 30kg (50% of excess weight)

I was onto most foods after about 4 weeks, and now can eat more or less anything, though 4 to 5 mouthfulls is my limit; I am full as a whatever after that!

Obviously I feel much better and have a much much brighter outlook on life. I saw my surgeon on Monday just gone and asked him if he did a bypass for dogs as she is getting all my left over food and is getting bigger as I get smaller!

Regards, and thanks for messages,
Paul.

And.....if you have any particular questions then just ask!
Back to top Go down
baby food

Male

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:47 pm

anniebarry wrote:
Hi Paul
I would be very interested in hearing about your personal experience. Thank you for offering.
Ann

Hi all. Well, had my gastric sleeve 10 weeks ago today. I had 100kg of excess weight, and have lost 20 kg since the op. I also lost 20 kg in the run up to the op. So 40 kg down, 60 to go!

I will have my sleeve 'converted' to a bypass when I have lost another 30kg (50% of excess weight)

I was onto most foods after about 4 weeks, and now can eat more or less anything, though 4 to 5 mouthfulls is my limit; I am full as a whatever after that!

Obviously I feel much better and have a much much brighter outlook on life. I saw my surgeon on Monday just gone and asked him if he did a bypass for dogs as she is getting all my left over food and is getting bigger as I get smaller!

Regards, and thanks for messages,
Paul.
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:08 pm

Hi Paul
hello and welcome
Oh I remember it well
just could not wait to chew on something
please don't rush though
when you look back it will/is such a short time it just seems to drag at the time
Back to top Go down
daisy
Part of the furniture
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 9:35 am

Hi paul
Yes l to would love to hear about your last 5 days. (SPILL)
Daisy
Back to top Go down
anniebarry

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

Hi Paul
Ann
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:37 am

Hi Tinacton and Paul and welcome.

Just sit yourselves down with a cuppa and read through the posts. Lots of info here to digest.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Tinacton

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

baby food wrote:
And glad I have found this site. I want something to chew!!!!1 It's driving me mad. No more puree and mashed potato!!

Anyway, hello. Anyone wants to know about the op I am happy to recount the 5 strangest days of my life so far!

Paul
I would love to hear about your op as i am having a sleeve in August'.
Back to top Go down
baby food

Male

PostSubject: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 5:44 pm

And glad I have found this site. I want something to chew!!!!1 It's driving me mad. No more puree and mashed potato!!

Anyway, hello. Anyone wants to know about the op I am happy to recount the 5 strangest days of my life so far!

Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had sleeve done on April 15th   Had sleeve done on April 15th Empty

Back to top Go down

Had sleeve done on April 15th
Page 1 of 1