Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life!   15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 9:54 am

Hiya Jess,

Welcome.

Come join us on the April 2103 thread.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Tara
Back to top Go down
Mumma Jess
Mumma Jess

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-01-31

15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! Empty
PostSubject: 15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life!   15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 8:46 am

15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! 542174 15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! 542174 15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life! 542174
First of all, hello all! I am a newbie! I am super excited that I will be having my
sleeve on the 15th of April! I am nervous and excited! I am going through Dr Greenslade at Greenslopes.

A bit about me. I am a 29 year old single mum to an almost 5 year old boy with autism. I have been on on my own since I was 20 weeks preggers. My lil man is my everything. He is my reason to be here and my motivation. I also have a blood clotting disorder and being morbidly obese dose not help it at all!

My family have been amazing with support of my choice to have the op. My friends have been awesome. About 30% of the people I have told have been really negative about it all.

Well that's enough for now, looking forward in sharing my journey with you and to hear about yours!
Back to top Go down

15th of April is the first day of the rest of my life!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: