Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Thought I should say Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought I should say Hi!   Thought I should say Hi! EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 6:55 am

Hi Red5 and welcome to the forum. This is a great place for getting heaps of information and reading about other peoples experiences. I found this helped me before my surgery and made everything a little bit more familiar. Good luck.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Lady bug
Lady bug

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Thought I should say Hi!   Thought I should say Hi! EmptySun 13 May 2012, 10:54 am

Hi Red,

Welcome!! I'm having mine done a day after you, very exciting and scary! I'm sure we will both be on in this forum more and more so I look forward to hearing about your experience :)

Kate
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Thought I should say Hi!   Thought I should say Hi! EmptySun 13 May 2012, 10:25 am

Welcome Thought I should say Hi! 355206 So much info around here to look at. It is interesting reading over at the long term sleevers section as well. Then you will know what you are up for in the long run...

Last edited by Daydreamer on Sun 13 May 2012, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Thought I should say Hi!   Thought I should say Hi! EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:02 pm

Hi Karen

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of support and information here to help you on your journey.

You may like to go to the sleevers monthly thread and join your months group.
Wishing you all the best.
Jessied
Back to top Go down
Red5
Part of the furniture
Red5

Female
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2012-05-10

PostSubject: Thought I should say Hi!   Thought I should say Hi! EmptySat 12 May 2012, 2:13 pm

Just thought I should pop my head up and say hello, I've been lurking around for a few days.

My name is Karen and I live in Southern suburbs of Victoria. I'm a serial "yo yo" dieter who finally made the decision to have a sleeve done after failing at everything else, and seeing how well it has worked for someone I know (who looks fantastic).

My goal is to get to a healthy weight so I can enjoy my life now and be around for my family for many decades to come. If I keep going to way I am I won't achieve this and can't bear the thought of not being here for my kids.

My sleeve surgery is on June 19th, so 38 days and counting.

I can't wait to start the beginning of my new, healthier and happier life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I should say Hi!   Thought I should say Hi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought I should say Hi!
Page 1 of 1