AuthorMessage
XL2S
Part of the furniture
XL2S

Female
Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2012-02-24

booking changed from march to 16th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm

Hello Victoria,

Welcome!

You can add me to the list of Brisbane girls. I am being sleeved on 28th by Dr Justin Greenslade.
Back to top Go down
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:21 am

Hi Victoria

Welcome Welcome - please come over to March Sleevers

I am also being Sleeved on the 20th March at Greenslopes Private by the loverly Justin Greenslade am hoping to be first off. Aurtumncurl is another 20th girl with Justin.

Anxious and very excited about new life to begin.

Hugs
Suzy Blue
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:00 am

I used to be embarrassed to go out in public, but no longer!

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:42 am

Victoria come join us in the March thread, there are a few other girls being done the same day in Brisbane
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:28 am

Hi VictoriaJ and welcome to the forum. Not long to wait now for your surgery date. It will be here before you know it and in the blink of an eye your life will change and you will be able to do all the things you want to do. Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading udpates on your progress.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Ellen50
Ellen50

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:52 am

You sound just like me Vicki! The statement of not wanting to go out in public.... and preferring to stay at home.... I wonder how many of us felt the same way before our sleeves? My countdown in close to yours, 21 March 2012.... and I can't wait to realise my full potential afterwards :)

I start optifast next Monday.... darrrnnn da da darrrrnnnnn.... you must be the day before me I'd say. Oh, the joy... says me eating the last bit of salami in the fridge just now :) lmao!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Cheers

Ellen booking changed from march to 16th April 120705
Back to top Go down
http://www.stores.ebay.com.au/extremeshoppingonline

PostSubject: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:40 am

booking changed from march to 16th April 369315
Hi All
I have enjoyed reading all the post in my research leading up to my decision to be sleeved on March 20th
I am nervous but excited to begin my new life, where I don't hide at home and am too embarrassed to go out in public.
I will update post surgery. booking changed from march to 16th April 618285

Last edited by Victoriaj on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: booking changed from march to 16th April   booking changed from march to 16th April Empty

Back to top Go down

booking changed from march to 16th April
Page 1 of 1