AuthorMessage
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

Definitely try the pillow under your stomach if you want to sleep on your side.. it helps allot, its surprising how much your muscles and fat actually slump to the side when you turn over.

It gives you that nice bit of support :)

Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:48 am

Hi Caz

So glad to hear that you checked it out with the doc and all is well.

Yes, well, that amount of food was a lot more than I could even fit in at the stage you're at, so don't feel deprived!

Congrats on the first bit of weight loss - it will get even better!
Back to top Go down
carols
carols

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:35 am

Hi All,

Went to the Doc's this morning and he told me it was nothing to worry about, mostly normal!!

Right! Well, what are you going to do about my pain & lack of sleep!! LOL!

He told me that the reason for this is that when he stictches you up he goes through all 3 muscles with one stitch, so evidentally, when you move/heal, it pulls on the 3 muscles any which way due to the one stitch! This is done this way to prevent any hernias later down the track. It will disappear once the stitch dissolves. Oh Boy! Super!

Lost 3 more kilo's in 3 weeks, so I guess thats ok? Need to watch my volumes he says. 1/2 - 2/3 cup - no more!! He's very strict, but I guess thats what we all need to keep us on the lose weight & narrow!! (hips that is!!) LOL!

Thanks to you all for your concern & best wishes xxx

Caz :)
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

I'm a side sleeper too, and couldn't do it easily for weeks after the op, however a pillow under your tum while you're on your side might help.

However, I agree that you should talk to the doc - my pain wasn't anything near as severe as what you're describing. You don't want to take chances, especially this early out. Get it checked, and let us know please...
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Belladonna

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:20 am

Probably worth getting in touch with your Doctor. Might be nothing, but this close to your surgery, it is probably worth being sure.

Donna
Back to top Go down
carols
carols

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 11:04 pm

Hello Fellow Sleevers!

SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( 697586

I had my sleeve done on Nov 2nd 2012 and am doing just ok ATM. This soreness on my right side is driving me crazy!!

It feels like someone is trying to cut their way out from the inside out! Has anyone else still got this? I can't sleep on either side and seeing as I am not a back sleeper due to 2 buldged discs, you can guess my dilemma. It is starting to depress me no end and I am feeling very down with it all. The "wtf" moments are increasing and I'm losing hope.

Please help with any suggestions PLEASE.......

Caz :(

[url=http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/javascript:emoticonp(':a href=htt')]SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( 63469[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(   SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :( Empty

Back to top Go down

SORENESS ON MY RIGHT SIDE :(
Page 1 of 1