AuthorMessage
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Will a few drinks hurt?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

Hey louie42,

Good for you!!!! Your liver and your surgeon will love you for your decision. One night out is a drop in the bucket of the rest of your life and real friends will appreciate and respect your decision to look after your own best interests.

All the best Hazelbaby

Will a few drinks hurt?  446871 Will a few drinks hurt?  446871
Back to top Go down
louie42
louie42

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 12:01 pm

THanks guys,

Cherry pie l too was very disapointed in their selfishness it is amazing how my friends seem well l think maybe scared l will change or something. saying things like dont do it l like you just the way you are you wont be louie anymore! WT??? ok there skinny and drop dead gorgeous l am 220 kilos a walking time bomb my last responce to her was your dam write lm going to change! But l still have that naughty naughty little monster sitting on my shoulder speaking temptation and omg l can come up with so many justifcations my mind goes into battle but hey for the first time in my life l am WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l cant wait to have this wonderful tool called the sleeve next week and start kicking that naughty naughty little monsters arse {excuse the vocab}

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!
Back to top Go down
Cherrypie
Cherrypie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

Good on you for resisting, Louie. Your friends aren't being very supportive if they're potentially sabotaging all your efforts by trying to persuade you out drinking so close to the op!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 7:27 am

Keep clear of the alcohol. Not good for you, or your liver before the op.

You can drink in moderation afterwards.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:29 am

Hi louie
Good for you, doing the best thing for yourself!
Back to top Go down
louie42
louie42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:25 am

forget last post even with the girls begging that its the last time in ages and being pushie!!!!!!!! l am not going to wreck all the hard work l have done, sorry for asking a stupid question!
Back to top Go down
louie42
louie42

Female

PostSubject: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:23 am

lm 5 days in and 9 to go, if l do go out with the girls would drinking affect my liver shrinking? would a few vodka and sodas effect my liver?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will a few drinks hurt?    Will a few drinks hurt?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Will a few drinks hurt?
Page 1 of 1