Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wannabehealthy

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Insomnia and Optifast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia and Optifast   Insomnia and Optifast EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 12:34 am

I'm so glad I found this thread! I have had insomnia for the past couple of nights (I am on day 5 of Optifast).
I felt that it might be related to the Opti but thought that maybe I was just being silly! So glad to know that i am not the only one!
Back to top Go down
fatcath
Part of the furniture
fatcath

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia and Optifast   Insomnia and Optifast EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:54 am

Hey Mo,

I can relate to your insomnia....I was similar when I first started on optifast. It did get betetr the more I got used to it though. I felt I was just so empty and hungry that my body wouldnt let me sleep. I was like you and quite often would get up in the middle of the night for an extra warm shake, just so I could soothe my tummy and get back to sleep.

Hopefully it will pass for you soon as your body adjusts to the drastic change in diet.

Good luck with it and dont give up....it will get easier!
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia and Optifast   Insomnia and Optifast EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:15 am

Sorry that you are going through this Mo - I had the reverse because I dropped my evening cuppas and that made me fall asleep faster than usual. Let's hope it passes soon!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia and Optifast   Insomnia and Optifast EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 4:10 am

Sorry can't help you as I suffer from chronic insomnia all the time. I only sleep for about an hour at a time. However I didn't notice it was any worse while doing opti fast.
Back to top Go down
LittleMo

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-09-28

PostSubject: Insomnia and Optifast   Insomnia and Optifast EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:27 am

I have insomnia since starting Optifast on Monday. Last night was the worst, with me not getting to sleep until after 1am this morning, after getting up and having a shake.

I have to get up at 6 to get ready for work. I am still full of beans now, but I am expecting a slump around mid afternoon.

Anyone else with this problem?

Mo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia and Optifast   Insomnia and Optifast Empty

Back to top Go down

Insomnia and Optifast
Page 1 of 1