2 posters
AuthorMessage
mmfb

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Post Op Fluid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Op Fluid   Post Op Fluid EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:26 am

Thanks for the reply. I am all good now. It turns out I had a blockage, I ended up back in hospital for 3 days while they diagnosed it, once they did I had a gastroscopy and have been fine since.
Back to top Go down
barbie
Part of the furniture
barbie

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Post Op Fluid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Op Fluid   Post Op Fluid EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

Hi mmfb, I too sometimes suffer from not drinking much water, and I can notice it. What I have found best is to add a little bit of Orange juice, say 2cms in 600ml and top with water. It just gives it that little bit of a taste that water doesn't have. I can drink it better then. Another problem is, when I get busy, I sometimes forget to drink, this is a no no as we need to keep our fluids up.
Back to top Go down
mmfb

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Post Op Fluid Empty
PostSubject: Post Op Fluid   Post Op Fluid EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 6:01 pm

Hi People,

I have just had my sleeve done on Tuesday, I got released from Hospital on Thursday as I am not a very good patient and I don't require any pain killers etc.

The question I have is, I am not tolerating fluids well at all. I was wondering is this common? and is there anyone else who has experienced this issue while out of hospital? If so what dod you do to overcome it?

Thanks Heaps in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Op Fluid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Op Fluid   Post Op Fluid Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Op Fluid
Page 1 of 1