2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nettie
Nettie

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks   Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

Hi Clad22!

I hope you are well!

I would love to buy these off you. If you still have them.... Are you coming to Rashays this Fri night?

Because I can give you the moola there if your coming.
Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks 65317
Back to top Go down
FNM
FNM

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks   Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:09 am

I hope this is OK Mods?

I have listed some off my excess protein food and drink supplies on ebay. I have a new wardrobe that needs purchasing.

I REALLY struggled to get my protein in the early days so I bought a big box full of high protein foods and drinks and had them sent from the US. I found the range here very limited and got VERY sick of milky protein drinks. The US has a lot more to choose from.

I'm able to get my protein from other foods so don't need to supplement as much now.

I've listed:
Wonderslim Creamy cheesecake - 12g protein. Quite yummy and goes down easily once you're on mushies.
Protidiet Fruit drinks - 15g protein Kiwi-Melon, Orange, Grape, Peach Mango. These are delicious - particularly the grape flavour. Good supplement for anyone on liquids or mushies. Also makes your water go down more easily.

My dietitian told me to consider any one of these as equivalent to a snack.

I have set the price to $4.20 each with free postage. If you decide to buy something, let me know that you are from this list and I'll throw in a free mystery gift.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/clad22-Bargains?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Back to top Go down

Listed on ebay. My Extra High Protein Foods and Drinks
Page 1 of 1