Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Hyperprolactinaemia and the Sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Hyperprolactinaemia and the Sleeve   Hyperprolactinaemia and the Sleeve EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 8:16 am

Just wondering if there is anyone else who has Hyperprolactinaemia and has been sleeved. I was diagnosed in December 1999 and have been on medication ever since. The amount of meds I have to take is quite high compared to most and usually you only have to be on meds for five years then gradually come off them. I have been on them for 12 years and get really sick when my dose is reduced or stopped. Hyperprolactinaemia and the meds that go with it have hindered my weight loss in the past and I didn't have a weight problem before this. I went undiagnosed for 7 years and I think this hasn't helped either. Would love to hear from anyone else who has had a sleeve op with this condition and did you have a successful weight loss.

Thanks

Kate
Back to top Go down

Hyperprolactinaemia and the Sleeve
Page 1 of 1