AuthorMessage
SloJo
Part of the furniture
SloJo

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Hello there - 2 days until surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there - 2 days until surgery   Hello there - 2 days until surgery EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 7:47 am

Hi Kazmac,

Good luck for your surgery in a few days!!!

It is your body and your decision, and good on you for making it. I can't understand why people think they should be the judge about these decisions, or why they need to voice them...My mum doesn't think I should need the op either.

Best of luck and talk to you soon!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
kazmac33
kazmac33

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello there - 2 days until surgery   Hello there - 2 days until surgery EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 2:21 am

thanks so much. Your photo is amazing. Your life must be so different now!!! What a transformation!!
Back to top Go down
loving5
loving5

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello there - 2 days until surgery   Hello there - 2 days until surgery EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 1:46 am

Welcome kazmac33, You will us a friendly bunch. Congrats on your decision to change your life forever.
Back to top Go down
kazmac33
kazmac33

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Hello there - 2 days until surgery   Hello there - 2 days until surgery EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

Hi All

Am just 2 days of having surgery and now am starting to get excited. Have been too busy before to fully think about it. I have watched my friend over the last 2 years shrink from 100kg to in the 60's and gain a much better life for herself so I have a bit of background about how it all works.

I am 44 and weigh 85 kgs. I have had lots of people say to me that I don't need to do this but I know I do. I have been carrying around weight since my 16 year old son was born and each year it increases a few kilos. I have gone from being 70 kgs when he was born to now 85kg so goodness knows what I would have ended up. So anyway I have read quite a few of the posts and found them really beneficial, down to earth and encouraging. So look forward to sharing my jouney also. Oh by the way I am in Brisbane and my surgeon is Dr Daoud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there - 2 days until surgery   Hello there - 2 days until surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there - 2 days until surgery
Page 1 of 1