AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

5 days since surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 days since surgery   5 days since surgery EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 12:20 am

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the site and Congratulations on having surgery.

The first 6 weeks are the hardest while you go through all the stages.

If you go back to the main menu, you will see each section clearly labelled, with a short description of what's inside each section.

There are sections for all different stages of the surgery, and you'll find some really good tips, and some really good ideas for what to eat at the stage you're at.

You can also use the search button at the top of the screen for any question you have - pop a keyword in there and you will be amazed at the amount of topics and information that will come up for you.

Good luck, and any questions you have - ask away. Don't be afraid of posting in the wrong/right section either - if you're in the wrong place myself or one of the mods will move your thread to the correct area :)

LMC
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 5 days since surgery   5 days since surgery EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 10:42 am

Hi Luke, if you go to the "sleevers monthy" section from the home page and click on November 2013, you will find many who are at your stage and a lot of good tips. You can ask this question there too.
My first days were opti shakes, up n go, tinned or fresh shop bought soups, yogurts and custards and cordials with added whey protein, milk, tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Check with your dr when you can start purees.
Back to top Go down
Luke81

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-20

PostSubject: 5 days since surgery   5 days since surgery EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 10:15 am

Gee this site is hard to navigate around! My name is luke and had my surgery 5 days ago. I am soo sick of soup anyone have any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 days since surgery   5 days since surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

5 days since surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: