AuthorMessage
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

Hi, newbie from Adelaide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

Welcome...

Tennile and Melsie,

Im from adelaide too, i was sleeved by Dr P Leong....i just had my app with him today and he is very pleased with my progress....i wish you both well on your sleeve journey...
Back to top Go down
tennille80
tennille80

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 8:33 am

Hi

just wanted to see if my ticker is working :) thought my intro was a good place to try.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 1:31 am

Hi girls,

I am in Adelaide too but I am an oldie, almost 2 years since sleeving.
I had Michael France and would highly highly highly recommend him.

I haven't heard of Chisolm so he must be a newcomer, where does he operate out of ??

Obviously I am very happy with my sleeve LOL

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
tennille80
tennille80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 1:06 am

Hi Melsie,

Havnt had it done yet, I have my second appointment this wedenesday. I am consulting with Dr Jacob Chishlom. He did my younger sisters band a few months ago and was a great. So i hope to book in for the op on wednesday for a couple of months time. So excited.

Who was your surgeon? How is it all going?

Tennille :)
Back to top Go down
Melsie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:43 pm

Hey there Im a newbie too and live in Adelaide...Who is your surgeon??? I had mine done a week ago, and I will never look back....Did you say you have had it done or having it done???
Back to top Go down
sassysmum
Part of the furniture
sassysmum

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 1:03 pm

Wow, so many newbies, how good is that ... everyone has heard the great news .... that we don't have to be stuck with an uncooperative body anymore.
Welcome and have fun.
cheers
sassysmum
Back to top Go down
rowdy
Part of the furniture
rowdy

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:47 pm

hope your journey is fruitful...do lots of reading and ask lots of qtns they are both welcomed on this forum...
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 9:27 am

Welcome to the forum Tennille, and you are right, lots of information on here and loads of advice.

Good luck on your journey, you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
tennille80
tennille80

Female

PostSubject: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 8:36 am

Hi, newbie from Adelaide. 355206 everyone,

Im very excited to be starting this journey and cant wait for the new beginning that it will bring. I was intially looking into haivng lap banding surgery until a co-worker suggested i look into the sleeve as a friend of hers had had great success. So i booked an appointment with a surgen and got details of both surgeries. But it wasnt until i stumbled on to this forum that my decision became easy. The sleeve it is going to be :)
I have another appointment booked in a weeks time to see the surgen again to discuss my decision and the details of what comes next.

I am so excited and cant wait to get things in motion.

Tennille.
Thanks everyone for posting on this forum, such a wealth of knowledge to be shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Adelaide.   Hi, newbie from Adelaide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, newbie from Adelaide.
Page 1 of 1