AuthorMessage
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 10:31 am

brutal wrote:
Thanks so much Mel, I was really wrapped to get to meet you in person and thanks again for the Optifast, you really do look amazing and it's a wonderful encouragement to me!

T

hey

thanks and it was good to meet you in person as well . Hope you enjoy the flavours that r there .

mel
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 1:18 pm

And if anyone else has any lying around, I'm interested too - have to stop the slow and steady weight gain. Had 2 opti bars today, and need to get more now...
Back to top Go down
brutal

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 5:56 am

Thanks so much Mel, I was really wrapped to get to meet you in person and thanks again for the Optifast, you really do look amazing and it's a wonderful encouragement to me!

T
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 9:28 am

hey

im in brisbane i have some opti shakes ,soups and maybe the deserts not sure but they are just sitting here if you like it .I think there might be enough to do over a weeks worth i will check ,if you want to can arrange to come pick it up.

mel
Back to top Go down
KandK

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 5:21 am

Hi Brutal,

I have 9 packets of the strawberry opti that I would be happy to send you.
Also 5 of the berry crunch bars.

Just PM me your address and I will pop them in the post.

KandK.
Back to top Go down
brutal

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-27

PostSubject: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 4:57 am

I am particularly wanting to try the different flavours if anyone has some laying around and would be willing to send me a packet/sample. I have already tried the chocolate, which is ok but I'm not a real chocolate lover (which apparently helps to make me a better sleeve candidate)

Also if you can tell me where to get it the cheapest? I have a very large family and so would love to save some money either online or in Brisbane.

My surgery is planned for 18/04/11 so I have to start Opti without even knowing if the APRA release will have come through!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon   Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have Optifast sachets? Have to start soon
Page 1 of 1