2 posters
AuthorMessage
pominoz
pominoz

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Paying for op using part of super... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying for op using part of super...   Paying for op using part of super... EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

Hi,
Thanks Carrie for moving my post, silly me didn't scroll down far enough to see there was a whole sectionPaying for op using part of super... 833240
I have so far requested the letter from the surgeon and the GP I have given them the wording from the form to use so hopefully that will be suffice. Also I probably need to get the surgeon to give me a written quote to attach the the form. Is there anything I need to get to send in?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Paying for op using part of super...   Paying for op using part of super... EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:56 am

Hi Pominoz,

Yes, I surrendered part of my Super to pay for my op. I am with Tower & ANZ and had no problems at all, have a read of this section and you will find a lot of info on how do do it. You need to get APRA to approve it first.

Cheers - Carrie :-)
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Paying for op using part of super...   Paying for op using part of super... EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:53 am

Moved from "Pre-op"
Back to top Go down
pominoz
pominoz

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Paying for op using part of super...   Paying for op using part of super... EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 6:13 am

Hello,
Well I had my first appointment with the surgeon yesterday and he advised that the sleeve was the best option for me, hooray!
But I would like to use a small part of my super to pay for the out of pocket expenses (around 5k). Have anyone done this and are they normally willing to release funds?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying for op using part of super...   Paying for op using part of super... Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying for op using part of super...
Page 1 of 1