Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cantwait

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds?   Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:29 am

Thanks OVERIT!!,

Good luck to u too sista!!!
LOL....

Ur too funny....
Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? 314562
Back to top Go down
overit

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds?   Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:03 am

Hi CANTWIAT

Im wondering the same thing about my husbands super REST.
Had a look on their website fact sheet. I hope i will be ok.

Good luck to you sista!

P.S. Nice ticker Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? 217555
Back to top Go down
cantwait

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds?   Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:53 am

Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? EmptySubject: Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? EmptyToday at 07:49 pmHas anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? Multi_11 Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? I_icon_quote Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? I_icon_edit Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? I_icon_delete

Hi All,
Im waiting to get my APRA approval and once I do, Ive been told i then have to submit my request to my super fund (which is Russell Super).

Has anyone dealt with Russell Super, and if so, have they given you a hard time to release the funds?

Ive already called Russell Super and they said they would release funds early.

Just wanted to see if i would be waiting a long time to get my money from the super.

Thanks....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds?   Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had to deal with "Russell Super" for early release of super funds?
Page 1 of 1