Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

due for stapling review for the 3rd time Empty
PostSubject: Re: due for stapling review for the 3rd time   due for stapling review for the 3rd time EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 6:55 am

Hi Samantha,

I really feel for you, I have a good friend who had stomach stapling done about 15 years ago and like you has had a never ending list of problems. And another member of the site (Helen) who had had it done back then too, went in to have a sleeve op earlier this year only to find she had so much scaring that she couldn't have the sleeve, or any other weight loss surgery either.

I know stomach stapling did work for a lot of people but I am so glad that there are better alternatives, like the sleeve, available now :-)

Good luck with everything on the 12th of Jan.

Cheers - Carrie :-)
Back to top Go down
samantha38au
samantha38au

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-14

due for stapling review for the 3rd time Empty
PostSubject: due for stapling review for the 3rd time   due for stapling review for the 3rd time EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 3:37 am

hi everyone i was on here awhile back i had gastirc stapling done 12 yrs ago i have done nothing but throw up just about everytime i eat i did lose weight 70+kilos but due to scar tissue and not keeping anything down 18 months later i had the surgery again to get rid of scar tissue we for the last 8-9 yrs i have just put up with vomititng all the time and always feeling hungry but when i did eat i threw up so now i have been on wait list to have this surgery undone im over it got my letter yesturday saying my surgery is 12th jan 2011 im getting very nervous now and when its undone i will diet as hopefully i will be able to cos i can eat healthy food again im so over the whole thing and wouldnt wish anyone with the same prob
thanks
samantha xx
Back to top Go down

due for stapling review for the 3rd time
Page 1 of 1