Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:42 am

Hi Caitlin and welcome :-)

I noticed you are fron the South Coast, if you look in the Get-together section, Nerida is putting together a pre christmas gathering down that way. I would highly recommend going if you can, it's a great way to meet sleevers at all stages, and learn about their experiences first hand... we're a friendly bunch, LOL.

Cheers - Carrie :-)
Back to top Go down
Slaps
Part of the furniture
Slaps

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-11-30

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:38 pm

WOW thank you all so much your much more helpful than the banders lol (was looking at this but Dr said Sleeve would be for me)

Can't wait to get my life started thank you all so much again.

Caitlin 2 Skinny 217555
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlapsSleeve
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:06 pm

I lost the weight to my first goal, then to my "real" goal (the one in the heart I wanted to get to) and then to my "that will never happen but wouldn't it be nice" goal.

I am now maintaining my weight and have set an upper limit of 60 kgs which works for me. I don't seem to be losing more, but if I start exercising, or when we go away and walk for days on end, I may need to add more calories to handle it.

I really think that food choices can stop weight loss, just as much as they can cause weight gain, so I don't really think it is a problem unless there are other health issues.
Back to top Go down
kilrust

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-08-12

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 7:35 pm

*Lib* wrote:
Gutless Wonder wrote:
Slaps wrote:
Hi Team :)

Im new on here so sorry if this has been asked!

After reading a lot of post it seems that some ppl have a problem losing too much weight and getting to skinny?

Has this happened to you and how do you overcome this?

Also have you plateaued, and how do you overcome this?

Thank you
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin.
I lost too much weight. So I had to, and still have to eat high energy foods or I will loose more.

I have had my sleeve for nearly 4 years. I lost all my weight and more than I wanted to in a year, then spent another year putting on 10 kilos by
eating a lot of cream and nuts and chocolate., and now maintain the weight by drinking full cream milk, eating nuts, peanut butter, cream and anything I want sticking to my own rule of not eating too many processed foods.

I like to cook, and bake and eat. I don't eat junk food often, mainly because I don't like it, but I certainly never choose diet options.

Its fantastic.

But in the beginning when I got to my Dr's goal weight for me, and then I lost more and got to my own goal weight, and then kept loosing, it was quite a worry at that time. I felt like I would not be able to control it.
But as I said, it is managed with the foods I choose and of course 4 years down the track, its not at all a worry.

Yep I am the same as above, I believe there is only a few of us with this "issue" I am nearly 2 years out and still working out how to maintain and stop losing. My weight got down to 49kg, but I have put 5 kg back on and Ideally would like more. My body seems to be happy where she is right now though.

I bet that none of us ever thought that we would be in a position where we had to eat to put weight on lol

I plateaued about 6 months ago and it didn't matter what I did the weight wasn't going anywhere but over the last 2 weeks I am heading down again but I cant tell you why as I have done nothing different but in saying that with the weather now being warmer I am eating salads instead of cooked food so maybe that is it *shrugs shoulders*

So I will see where the next few weeks take me :)

Ruth :)
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:49 pm

Gutless Wonder wrote:
Slaps wrote:

After reading a lot of post it seems that some ppl have a problem losing too much weight and getting to skinny?

Thank you
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin.
I lost too much weight. So I had to, and still have to eat high energy foods or I will loose more.

I have had my sleeve for nearly 4 years. I lost all my weight and more than I wanted to in a year, then spent another year putting on 10 kilos by
eating a lot of cream and nuts and chocolate., and now maintain the weight by drinking full cream milk, eating nuts, peanut butter, cream and anything I want sticking to my own rule of not eating too many processed foods.

I like to cook, and bake and eat. I don't eat junk food often, mainly because I don't like it, but I certainly never choose diet options.

Its fantastic.

But in the beginning when I got to my Dr's goal weight for me, and then I lost more and got to my own goal weight, and then kept loosing, it was quite a worry at that time. I felt like I would not be able to control it.
But as I said, it is managed with the foods I choose and of course 4 years down the track, its not at all a worry.

Yep I am the same as above, I believe there is only a few of us with this "issue" I am nearly 2 years out and still working out how to maintain and stop losing. My weight got down to 49kg, but I have put 5 kg back on and Ideally would like more. My body seems to be happy where she is right now though.
Back to top Go down
Gutless Wonder
Gutless Wonder

Female
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-10-18

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:51 am

Slaps wrote:

Thank you
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin.

Its fantastic.

Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:07 am

HI and welcome!

The sleeve is a tool for us to lose weight... some of us are lucky enough to lose weight with no effort and get to goal, but others have to work at it. At least the weight does not come back for most of us..... so having this smaller stomach is a blessing as it shows us portion control..but we still have to watch what we eat.....

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!
Back to top Go down
Slaps
Part of the furniture
Slaps

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-11-30

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:04 am

Thank you
Caitlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlapsSleeve
Sponsored content

2 Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Skinny   2 Skinny Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Skinny
Page 1 of 1