Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
queenbee
queenbee

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chicken nuggets....pie?   Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok guys, have i got a stretched stomach and it's only week 5? Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 595690

Last night for dinner i ate 6 chicken nuggets and half a glass of orange juice; without any problems!

A couple of days ago i ate a pie for lunch, (the standard size) how much of it did i eat....? Well i ate it all except for the crust on the outside.

I'm a little upset and worried. Should i be eating this much? Am i supposed to be cutting down what i'm eating? Confused

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
queenbee

PostSubject: Re: Chicken nuggets....pie?   Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:09 pm

Qashmir: You are probably right, i mean pies and nuggets should not be on our diet.... but i don't want to diet - i hate the word, i hate the thought of restricting myself from foods. I want to eat everything but in less portions, hence the reason i resorted to such an operation.

I understand though what you are saying about putting fatty food in there... I already have a meal plan from the dietician, but ekkkkkkkk i don't want to follow a diet!

haha sorry i am so stubborn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicken nuggets....pie?   Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:52 pm

HI,

I'm week 7 and I couldn't eat all of that, maybe half a pie at most.
I am more concerned with WHAT you are eating, not how much. Pies and nuggets should not be on your menu, especially at week 5. It takes the stomach at least 4wks to heal and you're bombarding it with fatty, un-nutritious food.

We all have to remember that we are still on a DIET. I would make an appt with your dietician or clinical nurse ASAP to help you to stick to a nutritious diet and answer your concerns. Remember to be honest with them or they can't help you. I really wish you all the best and hope you and your sleeve can work in harmony but you need to cut out the pies and nuggets!

Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 65317
Andie
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Chicken nuggets....pie?   Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:21 pm

Queenbee,

Im not sure I can answer your original questions but sometimes I can seem to get alot more food in some days than others.

Was it just a 'more food day' for you?

Hope you can get some good answers and support here for your question.

Love N

xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
queenbee
queenbee

Female

PostSubject: Chicken nuggets....pie?   Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

Ok guys, have i got a stretched stomach and it's only week 5? Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 595690

Last night for dinner i ate 6 chicken nuggets and half a glass of orange juice; without any problems!

A couple of days ago i ate a pie for lunch, (the standard size) how much of it did i eat....? Well i ate it all except for the crust on the outside.

I'm a little upset and worried. Should i be eating this much? Am i supposed to be cutting down what i'm eating? Confused

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken nuggets....pie?   Chicken nuggets....pie? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicken nuggets....pie?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2