AuthorMessage
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Not being able to go to the toilet.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being able to go to the toilet.    Not being able to go to the toilet.  EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 2:49 am

Hi Scottie....sounds like you're doing fantastically well in the weight loss department....congratulations...

Re the bowels....I drink prune juice when needed....try to have at least one bodywise bar a day (quarter of daily fibre intake) to complement any other fibre I eat during the day...and take coloxyl and senna tablets if I need a little more help. Recently when in hospital was on laculose twice a day (liquid) it tasted APALLING and I don't think it helped.

Good luck

S
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to go to the toilet.    Not being able to go to the toilet.  EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:55 pm

movicol.
mix with water.....
and drink...............
morning and night for the first week...
then just before bed...........
Back to top Go down
Scottie

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Not being able to go to the toilet.    Not being able to go to the toilet.  EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:19 pm

I had the op in july and since then my life has changed rapidly for the better. Wat i wa swondering was my dietian toldme to use benfiber to go to the toilet. But that only reacts with water. So i was wondering if there was anyhtign els ethat u recommend cause i am taking tablets or otherwise i get backed up.

before op 157kg
day of op 143kg
now 3 months after op 110kg
goal 90 - 95kg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to go to the toilet.    Not being able to go to the toilet.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not being able to go to the toilet.
Page 1 of 1