AuthorMessage
Max
Part of the furniture
Max

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-19

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:27 am

18months on and I still have many mouth watering moments, now at goal weight I often cave in, only to oh so regret it most of the time. I'm still learning to be happy with the smell and a small cappacino. I still buy food I'm gonna eat but never do. or the other day I caved in to a almond custard scroll from bakers delight, something i used to delight in often, I cut it into 4 and put in air tight container, I ate 1/4 and oh didn;t I feel sick after, threw the rest out. I buy mouth watering watermelon and end up throwing it out cause I can never fit it in. BUt every week I buy and say I';m gonna eat it. I love watermelon, just never think to eat it when I have it.

Max
Back to top Go down
smileykylie
Part of the furniture
smileykylie

Female
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-04-05

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 1:31 pm

I caved to the smell of subway the other day, didn't get bread roll though just got a salad plate with what I normally get in the roll and it was delish!!!!!! Obviously was WAY too big to eat and it lasted for lunch and dinner and for lunch the next day with some that I had to throw away.

My mouth waters at some things. Sometimes I'll tell my husband to get it and I'll have 1 bite and be satisfied. My husband is getting a little shirty though not getting what he likes....LOL
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 11:24 am

Immediatly post op, I bought so much crap I normally wouldn't eat because I bought what smelt good! I still crave subway, but the smell is irresistable. I havent had one yet, because I don't tolerate bread very well, so I havent had one yet....but I will!
Back to top Go down
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 1:43 pm

Omg Mel!! The smell of bread! This totally gets me too badly! Such a great smell hehe. Alikat tahrs a very good point! I'm still learning to deal with the guilt of eating half normal as I'm so accustomed to the diet mentality of feeling so guilty having a bite of anything bad! Such a great point though I will keep that in mind whenever I feel guilty for indulging my once or twice a week on a portion so small hehe
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female
Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2010-06-22

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

absolutely!
my worst time is at the supermarket - now bearing in mind that i work with advertisers and know a few of their tricks, you would think it wouldn't work on me
WRONG!
i can get quite pissy at the supermarket looking at all the stuff i want to eat (crap of course)

and don't even get me started on subway bread smells - there's one where i go and have coffee after dropping off ned a few times a week, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 8:20 am

I'm eight weeks post-op and on solid food now and my husband and I went to the pub for dinner and we shared a pizza about the size of a dinner plate ... I managed one piece!

I didn't consider it caving as a dietician said to me "you have 21 meals a week and one or two meals out a week still leaves 19-20 well balanced meals" ... so true ...
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 7:14 am

Well, I can't cave becuase I am still on purees and i am too scared and I also have a full tummy a lot fo the time!
Back to top Go down
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 2:24 am

I always always get this!! Like every couple of days when someone is eating something yummy. I figure with time I will be less in love with bad foods and I have had my couple of sulky moments because my mouth was watering and I knew I shouldn't eat bad junk, but once the moment passed I was happy I didn't cave because of my watering mouth.
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 1:59 am

Hi all,

3 weeks post op, my hubby had pizza the other night, I was full, had just had some soup and was very full. But my mouth started watering with the look and smell of the pizza although my tummy was full as!!

Has anyone else had this, it's really stange! It waters like I haven't eaten!!!

Stange!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My mouth waters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mouth waters!!!   My mouth waters!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My mouth waters!!!
Page 1 of 1