AuthorMessage
swift788
swift788

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-14

mouth ulcers Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouth ulcers   mouth ulcers EmptySat 11 Jan 2014, 11:10 am

I have the same problem rocloc! I've always gotten the occasional mouth ulcer due to taking ventolin but ever since surgery I've had mouthful after mouthful of them. I've been to see my gp about it and he's given me a script for a medicine that is usually prescribed to treat shingles but can treat mouth ulcers and it seems to be the only thing that makes them go away within 4 or so days. I currently have two massive ones in my mouth so having to coat them in Kenalog ointment at night and they are pretty painful. When I had my three month checkup with my surgeon I spoke to him about how I keep getting them, and not just 1 but up to 4 at a time and he's sending me for blood tests to see if I'm lacking in something. I take a multivitamin each day too but I am probably lacking in something. Maybe see your gp as well and see if you can have a blood test to see if you're lacking in anything
Back to top Go down
Rocloc

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-04-24

mouth ulcers Empty
PostSubject: mouth ulcers   mouth ulcers EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 5:26 am

Anybody getting mouth ulcers? I've never had them prior to surgery but this is the third time Ive got them since I was sleeved,
my tongue is so sore and there are ulcers all'around it, I do take a multi vitamin each day but seems I may be lacking in something???
Back to top Go down

mouth ulcers
Page 1 of 1