Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 9:01 am

Hi BBBL,
Congratulations on getting your date 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! 446871 ... it's a great day, my birthday, LOL.

I liked the strawberry & coffee optifast shakes best, followed by the lemon deserts. By the end though I was so over the lack of variety that I was adding essences (mainly to the vanilla ones) to try and make it more interesting. I know some other members have added diet jelly crystals but I was never organised enough to do that in advance :-)

Here's to you 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! Smiley-eatdrink004

Hugs - Carrie
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 7:43 am

congratulations on picking a fabulous surgeon!
you will be having a gastroscopy... which is basically a look down the throat into the stomach! I work for a gastroenterologist!

Jon is a fabulous surgeon.... also definitely come to a get together... we do love to have a great yarn!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 7:22 am

Congrats.....the time will fly.

30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! 217555 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! 542174
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 6:53 am

Hi,
Congratulations on getting your date, the others are right it will be here before you know it.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 1:51 am

Hi BBBL -- congrats on getting a date....you will be amazed at how quickly the days fly by from here.

I hated all the opti shakes and soups but found I could tolerate the bars...they are still sweet and textures vary from carboard to wax paper but convenient and easy to pick up and take anywhere...

enjoy the next few months and as aip suggests find time to attend a sleevers get together -- they really are great :)

S
Back to top Go down
better body better life

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 2:46 pm

Hi antsin pants and neljatye,
Thanks for your wishes!!!
Now im confused if it is opti fast or slim I bought?? will have to check.
antsinpants if u saw laura then it must be optifast, will go out and try that one, but not vanilla, must admit it did put me off!!!
off to bed speak soon!!!
xxx
Back to top Go down
neljatye
Part of the furniture
neljatye

Female
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 2:28 pm

Hi, and good luck with your new book....i enjoyed the optislim chocolate but i made it like a cup of coffee.. with hot water stir then a bit of cold and found that much nicer to drink!!!
Back to top Go down
antsinpants
Part of the furniture
antsinpants

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:49 pm

Congrats!!!

I've just been sleeved on the 3rd August by Dr Armstrong - he's so lovely!!!

Laura (dietitian) is nice too - they are a great team, and very supportive!

Are you on Optifast??? (you mention OptiSlim in your post)
If its Optifast - I have some leftovers if you want to try them - I liked the strawberry and coffee shakes best!

Make sure you come to one of the Perth meet-ups! Lovely bunch they are :)
Back to top Go down
better body better life

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:18 pm

Hey all!!!
Well saw Dr Jon on Thursday and I am officially booked in for my sleeve on the 30th November! It is a bit further away as I graduate in November so wanted to wait till I have completed my studies first (just G-d forbid any complications!!) I am extremely excited about the new book im about to embark on, I wouldnt even say new chapter, Iam closing book 1 and beginning a sequal!!!and I am so excited to start writing my new life!!!

I have to have an endoscopy (gastrectomy???) first as I have extreme heartburn, and then see a dietician and 2weeks before start my optislim diet! I have no idea what that really entails although as an eager beaver i bought some yesterday, mustadmit the vanilla is a bit sickly sweet for me and I couldnt drink it! Could you recommend what was your fave flavour??

Thanks for listening!!!speak to you all soon, so glad I have a support network to chat with it's the people here that have helped me with my decision process so... 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! 217555 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! 618285

So here's to the new me!!! (on the outside, as we all know still the same on the inside, but I like that person, its just being bigger on the outside, others sometimes makes that inner beauty a little bit sad!!!) mermaid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!   30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

30th November!!! I GOT MY DATE!!!!
Page 1 of 1