Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bithiah
Bithiah

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.     Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 8:06 am

Hi Gallica,

I to am being sleeved by Greenslade on the 12th November come an joint us in the Monthly Sleeve -  November Sleevers 2013.  

I have been waiting since last november and it has gone very quickly you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.     Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 5:43 am

Hiya Gallica,

You'll love Dr Greenslade, he does brilliant work.

Loads of people have had to wait up to a year for their surgery so are ahead of the eight ball there.

You probably will put on a bit of weight between now and the surgery but you could also use this time to get your head in a good place.
You could start to walk, or eat slower/more mindfully, or start doing one shake a day.

And finally you'll be surprised how fast these months will fly by. I waited from October till April and was shocked how quickly it crept up on me.

All the best,
Tara
Back to top Go down
gallica
gallica

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.     Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.  EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 2:07 pm

I'm a full time student so I can't have my op until November. I don't know if I can wait 5 months! I'm worried that I'm going to put on more weight while I wait :( So excited!!! Has anyone else had to wait months for their op?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.     Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my date! 26th of November with Dr Greenslade.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: