*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

scars from keyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: scars from keyhole   scars from keyhole EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:17 am

workdanceplay wrote:
Thanks *Lib*

I am in tears....I have just seen pictures of you now and i recognise my former self in there. I was like that 10 years ago.
But then i look at you on you 30th birthday and see exactly what i was like last year on my 30th too.

But your right, you cant see them..how long till they started to heal? did you have to have stiches at first?

No stiches, just steri strips. I had one that took a while to heal, but they are all pretty good now. You can see them up close, but they are fairly minimal.
Back to top Go down
snow1081
Part of the furniture
snow1081

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-05

scars from keyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: scars from keyhole   scars from keyhole EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

Hi Workdanceplay,

There's 5 spots on your stomach from keyhole surgery... I was on strip after the surgery, and after 7 days I could take it off... They didn't take long to heal... I would say about 2 weeks and a bit?? But again that's depend on every person's body and how they heal... it took 2 weeks and a bit for me... and you don't feel any pain from the scarring...

XOX

Yools
Back to top Go down
workdanceplay
workdanceplay

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-02-01

scars from keyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: scars from keyhole   scars from keyhole EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

Thanks *Lib*

I am in tears....I have just seen pictures of you now and i recognise my former self in there. I was like that 10 years ago.
But then i look at you on you 30th birthday and see exactly what i was like last year on my 30th too.

But your right, you cant see them..how long till they started to heal? did you have to have stiches at first?
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

scars from keyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: scars from keyhole   scars from keyhole EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:50 pm

workdanceplay wrote:
Hi all,
Just wondering how bad the wounds and the scars are/were after surgery? will they be really obvious and how long do they take to heal???
Have a look in the gallery, there is a pic of me there in a bikini, you can't even notice them.
Back to top Go down
workdanceplay
workdanceplay

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-02-01

scars from keyhole Empty
PostSubject: scars from keyhole   scars from keyhole EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:48 pm

Hi all,
Just wondering how bad the wounds and the scars are/were after surgery? will they be really obvious and how long do they take to heal???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scars from keyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: scars from keyhole   scars from keyhole Empty

Back to top Go down

scars from keyhole
Page 1 of 1