10 posters
AuthorMessage
kmsbj
kmsbj

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 6:46 am

Hugs Lib. Hope it gets better soon.
I have this issue... even with more still to lose.
I have been told it is the way i sit... basically being larger i have learned bad sitting posture.
To correct this i have been instructed to sit upright pushing my pelvis/belly forward... not easy to explain but if you try it you will get what i mean... it transfers the pressure from your tailbone to your hips.
Hope this helps (if you can understand it lol)
Cheers
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:06 pm

OMG this is still killing me, it hurts now even laying down Sore tailbone... 68366
Back to top Go down
Couchsurfer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:02 am

Yes, oh god yes. Its painful.

I had a bit much to drink at the start of December, I think I dropped to the ground trying to sit on the pavement at one point. Doctor reckons I probably fractured it or something. Nothing I ca do but wait it out really.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

Hi all.
Max I know what you mean but don't know how to explain it. It's bleedin awful though LOL
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:35 am

I can so relate to this, yes have a bony bum now even though I still have padding on other bits, seems I have lost my butt and so sitting on hard chairs is now an issue. Hope that when I have the body lift and my butt gets lifted again, the problem will be solved. lol But in the meantime, I go for the softer chairs.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 3:47 am

Ditto here - bony bum for sure. But I don't have a problem in the car - just when sitting on hard chairs, so I just try and avoid them.

Max - time to get new chairs seeing both you and hubby think they're too hard!
Back to top Go down
Max
Part of the furniture
Max

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:59 am

I can so relate. I'm always complaining about how hard our own dinign room chairs are.
Mu husband says that's what he have always said.

I also find sitting for long periods of time I can feel my bones as I roll over them. Kinda hard to explain, but maybe others who have lost a lot of weight will know what I'm talking about.

Max
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:47 am

I have the same problem -sitting down and watching a movie it painful, as are long car tips, and it's even worse when I sit on a hard chair, at least the ones with cushions mean I can sit for a bit longer before it gets uncomfortable.

I imagine in time it will get better, as you dont often hear of skinny people complaining that their bums hurt. I guess it's just like the temperature thing, our bodies have to adjust to having less padding.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:09 am

mapmar wrote:
oh to have that problem...
Sore tailbone... 314562 You will too :P
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:25 am

oh to have that problem... I agree... get a little cushion to sit on..... or don't they do plastic surgery to put implants in your butt to give you a "rounder" butt....
No, seriously, it would be painful....I would use a cushion on your car seat....
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 8:59 am

Just wondering if those who have lost a lot of butt padding have issues with a sore tailbone? Mine is really sore. When driving when I go around corners the seam of my clothes slip under it, and it hurts! Just wondered if anyone else has the same issue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sore tailbone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore tailbone...   Sore tailbone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sore tailbone...
Page 1 of 1