2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devy10
Devy10

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Newbie from Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Adelaide   Newbie from Adelaide EmptySun 29 May 2016, 1:51 pm

My op date is the 15th June so not far away
I start my optifast tomorrow I'm really looking forward to it now.

Before you know it you'll be on the 3 a day opti too 😊😊
Back to top Go down
SeaNymph
SeaNymph

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Adelaide   Newbie from Adelaide EmptySun 29 May 2016, 12:59 pm

Hi D

I'm booked in for the 20 July.  What about you?

I agree Optifast will be a good option for lunch in the early days.  I have been having coffee Optifast for breakfast for several years - I quite like it. Grazing has been my problem. 
Newbie from Adelaide 63412
Back to top Go down
Devy10
Devy10

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Adelaide   Newbie from Adelaide EmptyTue 24 May 2016, 12:40 am

H SeaNymph,

What date is your surgery booked for?

I was thinking about the work (eating) situation also and because im a Yo Yo and ive lost weight before ive just decided to tell everyone im going on Opti Fast and starting at the gym ( I do have a gym membership), another lady at work uses Opti Fast so its no big deal to anyone here, and once they all notice my weight dropping off ill stick to my amazing Opti Fast story... well that's my plan anyway :-) :-)

Good luck cant wait to read your updates.

D
Back to top Go down
SeaNymph
SeaNymph

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-05-04

PostSubject: Newbie from Adelaide   Newbie from Adelaide EmptyWed 04 May 2016, 10:52 am

Hi
I have my first appointment with Dr France at Ashford Hospital, Adelaide tomorrow to set a surgery date.  Feeling excited.  I have already been assessed by another Dr in the surgery who has recommended that I have the Gastric Sleeve.  I have read so much on forums and books about Gastric Sleeve but I'm still not sure what questions I should ask Dr France.  I am 54 and feel like my life has been a never ending series of diets - I lose the weight and gain it back and more.  I'd like to know how long people had off work.  And what was it like returning to work and preparing food to take.  I don't really want anyone to know at work. Looking forward to hearing from the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Adelaide   Newbie from Adelaide Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Adelaide
Page 1 of 1