Dr Baker in Townsville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adjusting Anna

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-06-13

Dr Baker in Townsville Empty
PostSubject: Dr Baker in Townsville   Dr Baker in Townsville EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015, 7:29 am

Had my sleeve done on Monday (15th) by Dr. Baker. 

I felt really looked after the whole time from when I had my first consultation right up until a few days after the surgery (it has only been 4 days post-op for me so far - I'm due to go back for my first check up mid July).

He quickly came and saw me every day that I was in hospital and had a quick chat to me before I got put into theatre and his intern surgeon came and saw me every day as well. 

I felt he was really knowledgable and experienced in this department so I never had any doubts about him doing the surgery at all, he stated everything matter-of-factly and didn't beat around the bush with anything. 

I didn't want a catheter before I went into surgery and was hoping I'd never need one but I woke up after surgery with a catheter and as much as was a weird feeling it was nice to know I didn't have to move for the first 24 hours, what a relief really! I do recommend it so you don't have to get up and walk around so soon after the surgery lol

Has anyone else used Dr Baker or is planning on it? I do highly recommend him!
Back to top Go down

Dr Baker in Townsville
Page 1 of 1