Part of the furniture
cool.J

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2015-02-14

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015, 12:39 pm

barbiedoll wrote:
Hi bellaballarina, my turn to answer for you.  I noticed mentioned Dr Sandra Cabot talks against removal of gallbladder... My chiropractor also gave same advice & even show some stats linking to various cancers 10years after. Both recommended apple cider vinegar.. Which is marvelous &u get used to that taste. I even use it for uti in my old cat which would died left in the vets hands at the time. Stones do hurt & most do pass. Chiro helped mine pass & I've never had a problem since. Try the asv & Dr Cabot has some great juices to help. Wishing you improved health.
hi barbiedoll

im interested in what your chiropractor has said and done to help you pass the gallstones. I'm in melb so i can't visit ur chiro, but what type of technique do they use? e.g. AK or activator or TBM, so that i can find a chiropractor in melb who uses similar?
Back to top Go down
barbiedoll

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015, 9:35 am

Hi bellaballarina, my turn to answer for you. I noticed mentioned Dr Sandra Cabot talks against removal of gallbladder... My chiropractor also gave same advice & even show some stats linking to various cancers 10years after. Both recommended apple cider vinegar.. Which is marvelous &u get used to that taste. I even use it for uti in my old cat which would died left in the vets hands at the time. Stones do hurt & most do pass. Chiro helped mine pass & I've never had a problem since. Try the asv & Dr Cabot has some great juices to help. Wishing you improved health.
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture
Bellaballerina33

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 2:01 am

Thanks for the responses guys, I will have a chat about it with my surgeon at next checkup unless it gets worse in which case they told me to head to the hospital. 

Wendy, if I can avoid further surgery, I'd try drinking anything, so Apple cider vinegar sounds like a walk in the park! Yes, perhaps it's just some grumblings, it would be good if I can do something before it becomes full blown.
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? EmptySun 12 Apr 2015, 11:56 pm

Hi Bellaballerina,

I agree it sounds like it could be the beginning of gallbladder issues.  I don't know if you are interested in home remedies, but one thing I have heard of a lot in regards to clearing the sludge or shrinking gallstones is to add some apple cider vinegar into your diet. As you don't have severe pain yet you may be able to be proactive and reduce/get rid of the problem before it turns into fully blown gallstones.  I read about this years ago and don't do it regularly but from time to time I'll do it for a couple of weeks - I mix a dessert spoonful of apple cider vinegar (raw/organic) and just enough honey to make it drinkable into a glass/mug of water (hot or cold depending on the weather) and drink it about half an hour before my meal.

There are many other things listed in the home remedy websites too, but this one is easy for me to do, I believe raw juicing, eating more raw veggies and including certain herbs in your food can also help, and there are heaps of other suggestions - try Googling home remedies and gallbladder for more ideas (I initially read about this in the Sandra Cabot Liver Cleansing Diet book, and she advocates for avoiding having your gallbladder removed if possible).

Just an idea to try as it can't really hurt (apart from some sourness on the tastebuds, lol), but I hope your sort it out whatever it is - it's always worrying when you have a mystery pain.

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Suze61
Part of the furniture
Suze61

Female
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2015-01-07

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? EmptySun 12 Apr 2015, 12:55 pm

It does sound like gall bladder pain Bella.
I had mine out 10 years ago, but about 12 years before that I had some attacks (severe nausea after eating pork chops) and the scans only showed a little smudge which my doctor said was probably sludge, not stones.
But yours sounds more like stones to me.
They might be very small and passing through with each attack.
If possible, head straight for the doctors or hospital when your next attack occurs, and ask for a scan straight away, explaining why.
The last thing you need is a full blown attack with infection which can happen if the stones get stuck.
Best wishes.
Susan.
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture
Bellaballerina33

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? EmptySun 12 Apr 2015, 11:55 am

Hi all, I was sleeved 07/01, I have been having intermittent (once a week) pain that lasts for a good hour or so, but it's not the excruciating pain that others have described, it is a very uncomfortable dull pain that radiates from my right hand side just under the rib age, and around the side to my back. I had an ultrasound about 4 or so weeks ago, but there was nothing, though the ultrasound was done about a week after I had had a pain episode. I'm wondering if it might just be back pain? Has anyone had gall pain like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gall Bladder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gall Bladder?   Gall Bladder? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gall Bladder?
Page 1 of 1