AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Dr.Michael Talbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Michael Talbot   Dr.Michael Talbot EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 11:24 am

My operation is now 18mths post but I will say that Dr Talbot is an excellent surgeon.  I had no complications what so ever the stomach is still working really well my head is another story but that is something thats needs to be a continual work in progress.  What I will point out is that Dr Talbot does not do his own aftercare in most cases but he has a team that does that for him there is more then enough aftercare visits and he does have his own support group I have not attended any meetings but they are available for those who want or need them. 

I do know some people who are long term maintaining weight loss does get harder.  Some degree of vitamin malabsorbtion can be a problem also.  I have now issues with vitamin B D and a biggish one with iron my thyroid is becoming an issue also these were not problems pre op.

I think it is not realistic to compare yourself with others as far as complications go as we are all different both pre op and post.  Some complications may also arise because of damage we did to ourselves pre op you can't put such stress on the body and not pay later.  I think that you need to have your mind in the right place going into this it needs to be based on the good that can come from it rather then worrying about long term complication.  Just like now you will need to deal with whatever comes up if and when it does.

I do hope you will be like me and come through without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
wakeupfine

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-11-02

Dr.Michael Talbot Empty
PostSubject: Dr.Michael Talbot   Dr.Michael Talbot EmptySun 02 Nov 2014, 12:48 pm

Hi Im new to this forum. I need to ask if anyone has been sleeved by Dr. Michael Talbot lately. I will be booking my procedure this week. Also is anyone on this forum a long term sleever of more than five years? What complications if any have u experienced.
Back to top Go down

Dr.Michael Talbot
Page 1 of 1