3 posters
AuthorMessage
skinny_lynnie
skinny_lynnie

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-04-28

21st July, Dr Willingham Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21st July, Dr Willingham   21st July, Dr Willingham EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 1:51 pm

Hi lee the first three days can be pretty rotten. Headaches and just feeling flat and yuck. Drink lots of water and rest when you can. Once you get past the detox the hunger pains and head hunger will also ease. 

I've cut up veges to snack on and put them in the fridge for when ever. I've also made up two diet Jellys and put them into four containers with blue berries in the fridge too. I binge at night usually and want sweets then so that's my okay stash if needed lol. 

Warm water with lemon in it will also make the detox faster and clean your liver. I'm starting my mornings with one of those. Opti for two weeks starts tomorrow. My sister said if you need to cheat do it on heaps of veges maybe even a steamed piece of chicken that way your liver will still like you and you will be doing minimal harm if any. 

You'll be awesome, best if luck xo
Back to top Go down
Lee17
Lee17

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2013-11-06

PostSubject: Re: 21st July, Dr Willingham   21st July, Dr Willingham EmptySat 28 Jun 2014, 8:16 am

Hi Daini,

Pop on in to the Sleevers Monthly section and say "hi" to some other members who are all being sleeved in July. I start Opti on the 1st and we have a few that being sleeved in early July who have already started.

I too have been having quite a few "goodbyes" to foods and restaurants. I am certain I have gained weight since my last Docs appointment. But that all comes to a screaming halt on Tuesday.  I am worried that I wont be able to stick to 3 weeks of Opti, but I am going to try my best and if I fall off the bandwagon (which I am hoping that I dont) I will just pick myself up and get back onto Opti again.

Lynette, from past experience how long do the headaches last?

Lee
Back to top Go down
skinny_lynnie
skinny_lynnie

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 21st July, Dr Willingham   21st July, Dr Willingham EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 10:33 am

I completely understand. My opti start date is the 2nd of July. I'm a photographer and have a wedding on the 5th so that's been my motivation to start early. Cut sugar out the last few days and carbs the last two and got headaches as expected. I'm also very tired and flat. Doing so many detoxes in the past I knew what to expect and needed it to be over by the 5th for work.

Good luck daini.

Lynette.
Back to top Go down
Dee79

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-04-15

PostSubject: 21st July, Dr Willingham   21st July, Dr Willingham EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 3:24 am

Very excited to have my surgery date. I'm worried though that I'll keep using the excuse of 'this will be the last time I'll eat this crap food' before I start optifast on the 7th July. Anybody else have this problem.

Cheers

Daini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st July, Dr Willingham   21st July, Dr Willingham Empty

Back to top Go down

21st July, Dr Willingham
Page 1 of 1