Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raowna

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-10-07

21st Dec and scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21st Dec and scared   21st Dec and scared EmptyWed 07 Oct 2015, 11:32 am

Congrats on your date! Its so scary and exciting for it to finally be set! 

I am also incredibly new to this, so I can certainly relate to your feelings on things right now. 

I am sorry to hear that your friends are not as supportive or understanding as they could be. I have told a few friends, and some of their reactions were incredibly similar. However, as they have learnt more about WLS and the reasons for choosing it they have become more accepting and supportive. 

Hang in there! 
Liz
Back to top Go down
Shibachey

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-10-04

21st Dec and scared Empty
PostSubject: 21st Dec and scared   21st Dec and scared EmptyMon 05 Oct 2015, 5:03 am

Hey all,
Any advice for a newbie? Obviously Christmas is a big thing, I dont know if I will be home or hospital. I certainly wont be eating any Christmas dinner!! I guess for the first time ever it will be a Christmas period where I dont gain any weight LOL 

Interested in finding a pal that I can chat to about it all. I havent told anybody except my husband. All my friends are skinny and think WLS is for weak people so I dont have support there. I dont know how I will hide it so I guess afterwards it will be pretty obvious. But I will deal with that when the time comes.
Back to top Go down

21st Dec and scared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: