3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazzy03
Tazzy03

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-07-04

Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?! Empty
PostSubject: Stall    Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?! EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 9:17 am

Christinahara wrote:
I was sleeved in November 2013 and to date have lost 17kgs... all of that before Feb 2014. I have been stalled ever since! Has anyone had this issue?

I've been fluctuating up and down between 107 and 109 for the last 2 months and it is really starting to get me down :(

I have seen my dietician, who says my diet is fine - but clearly not cause I am not seeing any results! 

Any advice or similar stories anyone can share would be amazing! 
Sorry to hear you are having issues = I had my sleeve on the 28th Oct and I am having a stall too , one month now and just nothing happening - I am not exercising though ( which is naughty I know ) I guess we just have to keep going - do you get in heaps of water ? I was told if you are not drinking at least a litre of water a day you wont lose any. I know the weeks that my water consumption is low ( which is has been lately ) that I just dont lose. Have you tried going back on the shakes for a few days ? This is my new plan - started yesterday and I can let you know how I go 

Take care Tazzy
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?!   Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?! EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 8:08 pm

Hi Christina, good to see you again!

If I remember right, you went from band to sleeve? I've noticed a lot of others who did the same say that the loss was a lot slower. I'm so sorry I can't offer any advice, hopefully someone comes along with more of an insight and experience who can help.
Back to top Go down
Christinahara
Christinahara

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?!   Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?! EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 9:15 am

I was sleeved in November 2013 and to date have lost 17kgs... all of that before Feb 2014. I have been stalled ever since! Has anyone had this issue?

I've been fluctuating up and down between 107 and 109 for the last 2 months and it is really starting to get me down :(

I have seen my dietician, who says my diet is fine - but clearly not cause I am not seeing any results! 

Any advice or similar stories anyone can share would be amazing! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?!   Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalled since Jan 2014 - Any advice?!
Page 1 of 1