AuthorMessage
Sazzles
Sazzles

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-07-08

TTOM ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTOM ...   TTOM ... EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013, 6:54 am

Wow that is amazing. I find I always want to eat around TTOM. Well make sure you keep eating sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Est1982
Part of the furniture
Angel_Est1982

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-05-21

TTOM ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTOM ...   TTOM ... EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 2:53 am

It's something new to me. I was diagnosed with PCOS a number of years ago and I've never had regular periods.

Since being sleeved and losing a fair bit of weight, I find myself having them every month (YAY ... NOT!)

I'm just finding that I don't really feel like food, especially breakfast which is super rare for me. Not that it's a bad thing as I'd prefer not to have cravings for crap but I just have to be mindful to make sure I eat something each day.
Back to top Go down
Tonibubble

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2013-09-19

TTOM ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTOM ...   TTOM ... EmptyWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:39 pm

I think you're right Angel, I could hardly finish my opti this morning for breakfast & haven't felt very hungry at all the last couple of days since I got them.

Jagx I'm definitely not craving chocolate like I used to the week before either.
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

TTOM ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTOM ...   TTOM ... EmptyWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:06 am

angel, i have only had one cycle since sleeve, and didn't notice anything different yet. BUT before, usually I HAD to have chocolate and cream cake one to two days before ttom, and then I would stay awake all night buzzing and that would be the start of it, then I couldn't care less about food for about 3 days during. then I would start normal eating, gradually building up to the "I will die for chocolate and cream cakes" and start again!! I am a definately hormonal eater without question (among other things!)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Est1982
Part of the furniture
Angel_Est1982

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-05-21

TTOM ... Empty
PostSubject: TTOM ...   TTOM ... EmptyWed 04 Dec 2013, 4:00 am

I have a question ...

Does anyone else find that during that time of the month, you can't eat as much?

For the last 3 days, I've barely felt like breakfast (I ALWAYS want breakfast) and when I have eaten, the portions have been crazy small before I've felt full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTOM ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTOM ...   TTOM ... Empty

Back to top Go down

TTOM ...
Page 1 of 1