Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kelw206

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-10-26

pain in left side Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain in left side   pain in left side EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 8:32 am

I'm 4 weeks post sleeve and had niggly pain where you describe for 3-4 days - turned out I was "backed up" a fair bit!
smack
I went to the chemist and found something that, when administered to the appropriate region, worked in "30 minutes or less" - it took less than 5 minutes, cleaned me right out and I've had no pain since!

pain in left side 878453

🦄Kelly.
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

pain in left side Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain in left side   pain in left side EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 5:09 am

duzme wrote:
Hi, I'm a newbie. Op done 15th Nov 2013. Resting at home and up to puree food stage. I eat a quarter of a teaspoon of my food and suck it in 2 portions as it seems to avoid associated pain if eating too much or too quickly. My problem is, though it's only been 1 week I do have a sharp little pain occurring below my left rib cage from time to time. Can anyone explain what it might be. Thanks!
Hi not sure what that could be , im having mine 6sy dec amd ill be on liquid for 2 to 3 weeks seems fast to be going onto puree already but im just going to follow what my dietician says
Back to top Go down
duzme

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-22

pain in left side Empty
PostSubject: pain in left side   pain in left side EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 4:56 am

Hi, I'm a newbie. Op done 15th Nov 2013. Resting at home and up to puree food stage. I eat a quarter of a teaspoon of my food and suck it in 2 portions as it seems to avoid associated pain if eating too much or too quickly.
My problem is, though it's only been 1 week I do have a sharp little pain occurring below my left rib cage from time to time. Can anyone explain what it might be.
I'm following the doctor's and dietician's order to the letter
ie: first 4-5 days after op was clear liquids to a little custard and yoghurt then advised I can change to puree diet at home for the next 4 weeks etc

Last edited by duzme on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pain in left side Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain in left side   pain in left side Empty

Back to top Go down

pain in left side
Page 1 of 1