AuthorMessage
~shelli~
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Dr John Copp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr John Copp   Dr John Copp EmptyMon 02 Jun 2014, 2:42 am

Thanks :)  Actually it doesn't feel very far away at all! I've been researching and preparing for 12mths so it's looking close now!
Back to top Go down

Dr John Copp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr John Copp   Dr John Copp EmptyMon 02 Jun 2014, 2:40 am

So glad you decided to go with Dr Greenslade, I hear from others he's super awesome.  Congrats on your date.  Seems so far away I know, but it will come quicker then you think :D
Back to top Go down
~shelli~
Part of the furniture

Female

Dr John Copp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr John Copp   Dr John Copp EmptyMon 02 Jun 2014, 2:33 am

Thanks Mabrahmz

I decided to go with Dr Greenslade over at Greenslopes as there was lots of lots of positive information about him and his prices seemed reasonable. I've had my consult and get sleeved on 15 Sept.

I couldn't cope with a clash in personalities either and I would also have moved on. I really hate that sort of disrespect by professionals.
Back to top Go down

Dr John Copp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr John Copp   Dr John Copp EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 1:38 pm

I had a lapband done by Dr Copp in 2008 when he was working at Greenslopes.  As far as his skill as a surgeon goes, I have no complains.  However,  I would not use him again, call it a personal clash if you like.  

During the optifast pre-surgery diet I was in a very physically demanding job and not coping with the love caloric intake, so I supplemented with bread.  Now this was wrong of me, I admit it.  Just prior to going into the theatre, he asked how I'd gone and I admitted I ate some bread.  He then went straight into the theatre and I overheard him telling all the staff in there that I had eaten bread.  In less than 20 minutes I had to face these people feeling extremely embarrassed.  As I said, I shouldn't have eaten bread, but I felt it was very unprofessional of him to tell them all what I had done.

When I went for my first fill, he 'forgot' I had an appointment and rushed me through.  He couldn't find the port so sent me for a fill by xray.  After that, I transferred to a doctor at the Wesley for future fills.

As I said, I have no complaints with his skill as a surgeon.  I just have no respect for him as a person after what happened.
Back to top Go down
~shelli~
Part of the furniture

Female

Dr John Copp Empty
PostSubject: Dr John Copp   Dr John Copp EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:55 pm

Searching the net I've found Dr John Copp at Ipswich (Qld). He seems very experienced in banding and also offers sleeves and talks positively about them. However, I can't find any reviews on him for sleeving. I've found lots of praise for him on a banding forum which is good and makes me think I might keep him on my list!

Has anyone here used Dr Copp? He also does clinics in Mackay so maybe someone from up there has used him.

I'm trying to research using the initial criteria of experience, proximity to home and then costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr John Copp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr John Copp   Dr John Copp Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr John Copp
Page 1 of 1