AuthorMessage
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

background dweller out in the open Empty
PostSubject: Re: background dweller out in the open   background dweller out in the open EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:20 pm

Hiya Anglion,

Welcome aboard .. or is that um , welcome to posting ?

No, No I finally got it .. Welcome and nice to meet you !

All the best,
Tara
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: background dweller out in the open   background dweller out in the open EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 8:16 am

Kiley wrote:
Hi Anglion and welcome,

You will find this forum a god send with all the info and advise.  I too recently had to ask for an extender on a plane and was horrified!  all I could think was thank god I was travelling alone and their was no one in the seat next to me so it was only the attendant I needed to hide from for the rest of the flight.  I just want to be able to go places and do things without my weight being a factor, all the things skinny ppl take for granted...

BTW my surgery is 1 week today, the same day you have your consult :) hopefully you will get a date quick smart and be on the way to skinnydom in no time 

Hello
 Im flying in 6 weeks and panicking about whether ill have to ask for a seat belt extender background dweller out in the open 595690
Back to top Go down
Kiley
Part of the furniture
Kiley

Female
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: background dweller out in the open   background dweller out in the open EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 8:01 am

Hi Anglion and welcome,

You will find this forum a god send with all the info and advise.  I too recently had to ask for an extender on a plane and was horrified!  all I could think was thank god I was travelling alone and their was no one in the seat next to me so it was only the attendant I needed to hide from for the rest of the flight.  I just want to be able to go places and do things without my weight being a factor, all the things skinny ppl take for granted...

BTW my surgery is 1 week today, the same day you have your consult :) hopefully you will get a date quick smart and be on the way to skinnydom in no time 

Hello
Back to top Go down
anglion
anglion

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: background dweller out in the open   background dweller out in the open EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 5:06 am

Hi everyone,

I have been kicking around in the background for a while now, and thought I would finally take the plunge and introduce myself.  I have been thinking about WLS for over a year now, and now have an appointment with Dr Taylor in Sydney on 20/08/2013.  background dweller out in the open 487524  

This forum really helped me in making my decision to undergo surgery, and also what doctor.  But what really solidified my decision to finally do something, was horror of having to ask for a belt extender on a plane whilst on a recent holiday. (I just wanted to crawl under my seat, or maybe jump off the plane!)

Like most here I have tried every diet under the sun, and can loose up to 10kgs or more before putting it all back on (plus some!).  I am not at my heaviest at the moment, but as I get older, I am feeling the weight more and more.  I am lucky to have a wonderfully supportive husband, who just wants me to be happy, and who is willing to support me over the next few months as I undergo this emotional rollercoaster.  

I will be hanging around in the background, reading more of your diaries, and the pre-op page as my appointment gets closer, and I am hoping that by the end of the year, I can have the surgery done and dusted!  

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone before me, for posting their stories (both good and bad) and helping me gain a realistic picture of what life post-sleeve is like.  

See you all around! kiss
Back to top Go down
http://wickedlyweighted.blogspot.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: background dweller out in the open   background dweller out in the open Empty

Back to top Go down

background dweller out in the open
Page 1 of 1