Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Mania

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-08-03

It's about time...... from South West Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's about time...... from South West Victoria   It's about time...... from South West Victoria EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 11:54 am

Thanks for the reply bluebags :) I have got dates for my next lot of appointments :) see dietician and physician on Monday and on the 23rd I see the surgeon again and I should get my date :) :)
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: It's about time...... from South West Victoria   It's about time...... from South West Victoria EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 6:20 am

Sorry for your loss.  I'm also afraid I can't help you with this Dr as I am from Sydney but I think whoever you use you will be happy in the long run.  There are quite a number of people who have had WLS to help them with pregnancy and I might say many who are now proud parents.

I wish you every success not just with the surgery but mostly with the family.
Back to top Go down
Metal Mania

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: It's about time...... from South West Victoria   It's about time...... from South West Victoria EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 3:21 am

Well here goes,

My name is Nikki and I’m fat, my decision to get WLS has been a bit indecisive, numerous members of my family have had WLS, most with fantastic results.

I took out PHI on1/8/2012 with intensions to think about my options.

Life continued to travel along smoothly, in February 2013, on my 28th birthday My husband and I found out we were FINALLY expecting a baby.kiss  We had been on fertility medication for a number of years and after 5 years of trying, it was our turn. Unfortunately this wasn’t to be on April 9th I sadly miscarried our baby.

After it all I still can't stop thinking that I am at fault (even though everyone tells me that it happens to a lot of people) with me being fat and unhealthy.

After long discussions with my Hubby we have decided to wait before going back on fertility meds and that WLS for me is our first point to addressing our baby making issues.

I saw Mr Stuart Eaton from Central Highlands Surgeons on the 31/7/2013 who advised to have a sleeve.

I now have 3 appointments to go to then the date will be set, Stuart stated I should be sleeved before November It's about time...... from South West Victoria 314541 

If anyone has had Mr Eaton as their Surgeon I would love to hear about your experience’s.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's about time...... from South West Victoria   It's about time...... from South West Victoria Empty

Back to top Go down

It's about time...... from South West Victoria
Page 1 of 1