4 posters
AuthorMessage
jboogz
jboogz

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-11-10

New Member from Syneh South West Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 1:06 am

My Surgeon is Dr Kuzinkovas
Back to top Go down
Lisaone

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2013-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:11 pm

can i ask which doc youre seeing? im near to you and have only found one around here! I wish there was a list somewhere so i could go doctor shopping lol!
Back to top Go down
jboogz
jboogz

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 2:28 am

Thank you Veronica, I have posted in the December month.

Jagxclusive - congratulations on your weight loss so far. Bet it feels amazing to feeling healthier again. I can not wait to feel what that feels like again
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 1:09 am

Welcome jboogz! I was 85kg in 2006, don't know how I got to 130kg, and I would have kept going up too if I didn't stop with this surgery. My dr said that my body will always try to get back to its highest weight. I have lost 16kg now and am feeling so much better for it. Wish you the best on your journey too.
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

jboogz wrote:
New Member from Syneh South West 217555 
Hey
I'm new member to this forum. I am having Sleeve surgery in December and came on here as directed by my cousin to get in on the community and share my story.

I have always had a problem with my weight. I was always the "biggest" person in my class from primary school through though school. When I was in year 10 I was seeing a nutritionist and lost some weight but over christmas fell back into old habits.

I then attended a weight loss camp in America (California) which was a great experience but again I fell back into habits after the 2 month program. I did manage to continue to loose weight for about 8 months after. My experience was documented by Channel 10 on a show titled "Teen Fit Camp". I lost 10.5kg over 2 months. In 2007 I got down to 90kgs, now in 2013 I'm at 148kg. 

Don't know how I let myself get I where I am, all I know is I am ready to help myself. 

Everyday, it's what is constantly on my mind. I am always feeling uncomfortable and am looking forward to sleeve surgery and my journey.
Hi and welcome, I too am getting sleeved in December, ive been waiting 16 months now and havnt got that long to go now, my date is Dec 6th, come on over to the December sleevers group, there are a few of us in there and this forum is fabulous
Back to top Go down
jboogz
jboogz

Female

PostSubject: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:01 pm

New Member from Syneh South West 217555 
Hey
I'm new member to this forum. I am having Sleeve surgery in December and came on here as directed by my cousin to get in on the community and share my story.

I have always had a problem with my weight. I was always the "biggest" person in my class from primary school through though school. When I was in year 10 I was seeing a nutritionist and lost some weight but over christmas fell back into old habits.

I then attended a weight loss camp in America (California) which was a great experience but again I fell back into habits after the 2 month program. I did manage to continue to loose weight for about 8 months after. My experience was documented by Channel 10 on a show titled "Teen Fit Camp". I lost 10.5kg over 2 months. In 2007 I got down to 90kgs, now in 2013 I'm at 148kg. 

Don't know how I let myself get I where I am, all I know is I am ready to help myself. 

Everyday, it's what is constantly on my mind. I am always feeling uncomfortable and am looking forward to sleeve surgery and my journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Syneh South West   New Member from Syneh South West Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Syneh South West
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: