AuthorMessage
AuntyEz194
Part of the furniture
AuntyEz194

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Newbie excited and scared!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 12:40 pm

Your definitely not alone!! :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
stuss28
stuss28

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2013-05-17

PostSubject: RE: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 12:28 pm

Now I'm excited I have a sleeve buddy AuntyEz194 Newbie excited and scared!! 217555

Yay for us !! Just needed some reassurance that he's good lol

I dont feel as though Im alone in all of this now

Thanks

x
Back to top Go down
AuntyEz194
Part of the furniture
AuntyEz194

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 11:37 am

Hello!
I am being sleeved by Dolan on 9August at Glengarry also!
Dolan did my band in 2010 (that failed for me) but I think he is a fantastic doctor! We'll be in this together! :-)
Xxx
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 9:46 am

Welcome stuss28

I didn't have Dr Dolan but I think there is 2 on site at the moment who are going to have him either next month or July. I would think he maybe does this for extra security but I don't really know didn't he tell you why I believe it would be best to ring the surgery and ask that question again to make sure. Pretty much all of the Drs are happy to answer questions that are worrying you he may have a nurse who can tell you.

I have now been done 3 weeks I was similar weight but I must be taller as our BMI differ slightly. I have no regrets so far and my surgery went without a hitch and my scars are almost not visable astounding really.

Good luck to you look on the sleevers monthly for June July for those other 2 and then make sure you message August to put you on their list

Just checked 1 in July and 1 in August
Back to top Go down
OzChick78
OzChick78

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 9:41 am

Hi Stuss28

I can't help you with your questions about your doctor, but I wanted to say HI and hope your journey goes as smooth as possible.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
stuss28
stuss28

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2013-05-17

PostSubject: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 8:38 am

Hi All

I am new too all this and just wanted to say hi!

After doing lots of research and finally taking the plunge I have had my first appointment with DR Dolan I am 34 and have a BMI 41 so have been given the go ahead. I have my date booked for August the 9th...I am very excited but also still a bit scared.

In reading and looking at everyone's pics I know I am doing the right think but think I just need a bit of reassurance from someone.
I have struggled with weight loss all my life and am now at my heaviest of 110kg.

Has anyone else been sleeved by Dr Dolan at Glengarry how did you find the recovery ...Also is it standard practice to staple and stitch and anyone know if he does this to avoid leaks.

I look forward to your reply's.

Newbie excited and scared!! 697586

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie excited and scared!!   Newbie excited and scared!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie excited and scared!!
Page 1 of 1