AuthorMessage
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

My final weight loss journey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final weight loss journey...   My final weight loss journey... EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 10:11 am

Hi Karen, welcome to the forum. I have just been sleeved (almost two weeks ago) ad so far no regrets. It just feels right.

Once you have a sleeve date b sure to jump into your 'monthly sleevers' section so you can chat with and find support from those who are being sleeved around the same time as you.

Best of luck on your journey :)
Back to top Go down
Karenjayne

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-03-24

My final weight loss journey... Empty
PostSubject: My final weight loss journey...   My final weight loss journey... EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 9:49 am

Hi everyone my name is Karen and this is the start of my final weight loss journey. This will be the last time I enter into a weight loss program forever. (hopefully)
A little about myself. Im a single mother of two girls 13 and 16, work full time and have battled with my weight all of my life. I met a lady through a mutual friend and I ended up doing some work for her and as we got to know each other she told me about her sleeve surgery. This was over a year ago. I kind of dismissed it and didn't really think much about it as I was in the mind set that it only gets done to severely obese people and felt I didn't fall into that category.
One year on I was on some Facebook pages and came across a Gastric Sleeve group and it got me thinking about the whole process, pro's and con's etc.. For the past month or so I have been researching, reading, blogging, chatting to ladies who have had the sleeve done and watched countless YouTube journals.
Today I went to visit my friend who had the procedure and she put me onto this site. She gave me info on Dr Michael France the surgeon im going with, how to approach my GP, and a few do's and dont's on the sleeve.
Im excited as well as apprehensive about it all, so hoping I can get some support and have my many questions answered.
Here's to a successful final weight loss journey.
Take Care all..
KarenMy final weight loss journey... 653171
Back to top Go down

My final weight loss journey...
Page 1 of 1