AuthorMessage
Tigga
Part of the furniture
Tigga

Female
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-09-25

YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 10:14 am

Well done Jess, I had a sleeve in 09, but had the bypass in feb this year and doing ok. feel free to pm if you want. Annette (tigga)
Back to top Go down
AdelaideJess
AdelaideJess

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 9:47 am

Thanks again for your support ladies! I really appreciate your lovely comments. I would encourage anyone else to start a video blog too! Or do a photo montage of your journey so far.

Jess YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey 217555
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 9:39 pm

Jess I just wasted a happy hour watching vlogs! Well done for starting one and recording your journey. As soon as you feel brave enough do a full body one because I believe you will want that record to look back on. I can't wait to see your progress - all the best for the 18th luv!

YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey 446871
Back to top Go down
steph11
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 9:35 pm

Wow Jess, such a lovely and honest blog well done! I am really looking forward to watching your new journey unfold. Best wishes for your big week to come, everything will be fine just take it all really slowly. Don't worry over the opti, make it cold, lots of ice and just think after four more days your last "diet " shall be over! Great work and take care
Steph
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 2:38 pm

thanks for sharing Jess on your vlog. I understand the bone crunching thing and pretty much all you said.
Back to top Go down
slimdreamer2
slimdreamer2

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

Hey Jess
It was great to see you again today and I just watches ur first YouTube video and it was fantastic! Your are beautiful inside AND out already, imaging how great it is going to be when you start feeling like that!!
Goodluck again for next week. Feel free to inbox me on FB or here if u wanna chat or ask anything. Look forward to watching your journey!
X Nicole
Back to top Go down
AdelaideJess
AdelaideJess

Female

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 9:48 am

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments! I was really anxious to press that "upload" button! But I am glad I did. Just watched an intro video from another YouTube poster where the girl did a full body shot - not up to that yet but someday! Getting so excited now - not just for 4 days til the op - but more on my mind is... only 4 more days of OPTI!!!
Back to top Go down
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 5:09 am

Wow Jess!! Good on you! Can't wait to watch n see how it all goes for you!! :) Good luck for your op! x
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 1:35 am

I just watched it and made a comment. You are going to be an absolutely STUNNING thin lady! You have the most gorgeous eyes and face. You are beautiful now, but you are going to be LOVELY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 12:07 am

wooot woooo... just watched it Jess great first clip. You have beautiful eyes by the way. I have popped the link into my favourites and will keep on watching your journey

good on you for doing this for yourself and others!
Back to top Go down
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 12:05 am

Just watched your utube upload..thank u and great stuff! Like you I surfed the tube watching and looking for before and afters and testimonials..basically like you said not many aussies .So thank you Jess and a big good luck for your day...not long now lucky you
Danstar
Back to top Go down
AdelaideJess
AdelaideJess

Female

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

Sorry I just searched for it myself and couldn't find it! Not happy jan! Still ironing out the kinks of this YouTube stuff!

But here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cj9NCqIcjQ&sns=em

Just did a test and if you copy and paste it into your browser it should work.

Thanks for taking the tie to watch :)

Jess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:46 pm

I couldnt find it either... I put it down to my gimpiness with all things computer related so glad you had the same issue 100%-er
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:40 pm

Well done Jess, you're right, it would be great to see more Aussies showing the world our journeys and successes!

I went to look for your upload, and couldn't find it. I admit it, I am a gumby when it comes to youtube, I put in your EatDrinkShrink in the search bar, and it came up with lots of 'stuff' but I couldn't find you...
Back to top Go down
AdelaideJess
AdelaideJess

Female

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 3:07 pm

Okay everyone: I did it! I actually uploaded a video of myself, and my multiple chins to the world! I recorded a video first then wanted to record a second, then I wanted to record a third but said screw it, at this rate I would never be happy enough with my video to upload, so I just uploaded it. OMG! Hopefully it gets easier after this! If anyone is interested, my YouTube channel is called 'EatDrinkShrink'. Positive feedback and helpful advice is very welcome! Jess
Back to top Go down
cosmic1
Part of the furniture
cosmic1

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 10:29 am

Slaps has a youtube channel - she's an Aussie and is from this forum. I thought about doing it - but decided not to as I'm pretty boring lol
Back to top Go down
Hey Lady
Hey Lady

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:52 am

You better do one Jess!
Back to top Go down
AdelaideJess
AdelaideJess

Female

PostSubject: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 8:35 am

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone had considered or is in the process of recording their weight loss journey on YouTube? There seems to be a strong community on YouTube of weight loss surgery vloggers from the USA, but not many Australians?? It sounds like a great way to record your thoughts and see the weight loss changes.

Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey   YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube vlogs for weight loss journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: