AuthorMessage
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site   I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 3:53 am

Hi. Ann
Welcome to the site and all the support and resources it offers. I look forward to meeting you this Saturday. Send me a msg if you need anymore info. The Brisbane south group is great.
Glenmaree.
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site   I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 2:29 am

sozie wrote:
Hi

My name is Ann. I live in Brisbane and need support badly.

I had my surgery 5 March 2012. I haven't been doing well at all with loosing weight. No complications with surgery at all, but problems with getting the correct information and understanding the rules. I found a topic on this web site a few weeks ago about a book called "skinny jeans", I bought it and I have finally gotten the answers I needed to proceed forward. I have also been seeing a Pschologist for the past few months which helps greatly.I am also an emotional eater, have been all my life.

I developed my weight problems after a back injury at work in 1986. After that no matter how hard I tried I still didn't loose weight. In the last few months I realised that I craved and ate junk food when I am in pain. So now I am working hard to reduce my pain thus trying to stop the cravings.

I also have a stressful home life, with 2 adult sons with disabilities, a husband with P.T.S.D.,and my own multiple health problems.

I first visited the dr in late February 2012 and had my surgery 11 days later.Not a very good idea for me to jump into surgery so quickly as I was unprepared for the lifestyle change.My weight at the visit was 121kgs,and now 12 months later I now weight 102kgs.

Even though the weight hasn't come off, I have been taken off my blood pressure tablets about 4 months ago, my diabetic injections 4 weeks after sugery, my asthma has also improved and I feel better overall.Just those small things have improved my life.

I think I really need to come to your support group meetings, instead of sitting at home. Please excuse any spelling errors and any thing else,as this is my second attempt to join chat groups in the last two days ever.

Could you put me down for the Brisbane South meeting for this saturday?

Thanks

Welcome Ann,

You will find so much support here on this site...the girls/guys are amazing here......and can ask anything...someone always has an answer.....

I am in sydney, but am always here should you need to chat.....

Sara xx
Back to top Go down
sozie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site   I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 2:19 am

Hi

My name is Ann. I live in Brisbane and need support badly.

I had my surgery 5 March 2012. I haven't been doing well at all with loosing weight. No complications with surgery at all, but problems with getting the correct information and understanding the rules. I found a topic on this web site a few weeks ago about a book called "skinny jeans", I bought it and I have finally gotten the answers I needed to proceed forward. I have also been seeing a Pschologist for the past few months which helps greatly.I am also an emotional eater, have been all my life.

I developed my weight problems after a back injury at work in 1986. After that no matter how hard I tried I still didn't loose weight. In the last few months I realised that I craved and ate junk food when I am in pain. So now I am working hard to reduce my pain thus trying to stop the cravings.

I also have a stressful home life, with 2 adult sons with disabilities, a husband with P.T.S.D.,and my own multiple health problems.

I first visited the dr in late February 2012 and had my surgery 11 days later.Not a very good idea for me to jump into surgery so quickly as I was unprepared for the lifestyle change.My weight at the visit was 121kgs,and now 12 months later I now weight 102kgs.

Even though the weight hasn't come off, I have been taken off my blood pressure tablets about 4 months ago, my diabetic injections 4 weeks after sugery, my asthma has also improved and I feel better overall.Just those small things have improved my life.

I think I really need to come to your support group meetings, instead of sitting at home. Please excuse any spelling errors and any thing else,as this is my second attempt to join chat groups in the last two days ever.

Could you put me down for the Brisbane South meeting for this saturday?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site   I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new to Gastric sleeve support site
Page 1 of 1