7 posters
AuthorMessage
louie42
louie42

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-08-15

new to the gastric sleeve support Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 10:07 am

Hi Enna and welcome! l hope your recovery is going well for you....please pop into the november sleevers there a wonderful bunch of people! If l can help with anything just inbox me, Take care and congratts on your sleeve

Louise
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 6:08 pm

Hi Enna and welcome.

Congrats on being sleeved. Hope your recovery is going well.

new to the gastric sleeve support 217555 new to the gastric sleeve support 217555
Back to top Go down
0512christie
0512christie

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 11:35 am

Hi Enna welcome to the forum and congratulations on being sleeved. My surgery is booked for the 14th of December which is creeping up very quickly. I am also from the central coast in Woongarrah.

Cheers
Christie
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 10:48 am

Welcome enna and congrats on being sleeved!! :)
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 10:40 am

moved from sleevers get together section
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:03 pm

Hi enna and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately your post may get lost under this topic. Maybe try re-posting in the Introductions thread. Also try the November Sleevers thread, there are loads of people there who were all sleeved in November. Hope all is going well for you.
Back to top Go down
enna

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 5:55 am

Hi all, I had the sleeve done on the 22nd of Nov '11 and it's now day 7. Just thought I would pop on here and say hello to everyone and hopefully get to meet some other people in the same boat as me. I'm located on the central coast nsw...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the gastric sleeve support   new to the gastric sleeve support Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the gastric sleeve support
Page 1 of 1