4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cafe*Cat
Cafe*Cat

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-11-26

Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:12 am

I would love to hear from anyone who has been sleeved by Dr Aly, been sleeved at Waringal Private or has been through Darebin Weightloss.

Thanks, Elle
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:26 am

Just thought I would perhaps "bump" this. I too am looking at Darebin.
Back to top Go down
Cafe*Cat
Cafe*Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:48 am

Hi Katrina, where are you located? I am in Macleod. Elle Cat
Back to top Go down
Racey

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 4:10 am

Hi ,
I'm being sleeved later in year and I'm going through Dr Aly.
How are you doing ?
Back to top Go down
Ruby7

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 12:11 pm

Hi Ladies

I am in the process of deciding whether to go through Lap band or Sleeve (leaning twds sleeve) with Dr Aly.

How have you found him so far? do you know anything about his past operations?

Oh have you had your op yet? how you going?
Thanks
Ruby
Back to top Go down
Cafe*Cat
Cafe*Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 5:24 am

I was sleeved by Dr Aly on March 4 2013 and had a great experience with Darebin Weight Loss and Dr Aly. I had my surgery at Warringal Private and was very happy with the level of care and recovered well (was only in for 2 nights!) I was told by a doctor who was present at my surgery what a neat job Dr Aly had done, and my scars are small, neat and fading well. I have lost weight steadily since surgery and am still losing. I am happy with my weight loss, although it seems slow compared to others, but I had a comparitively low starting point. My health issues have improved dramatically, I am no longer diabetic, my cholesterol is normal, my feet and knees are not aching constantly and I have just had my blood-pressure medication reduced for the second time in two months. I have found the team at Darebin Weightloss to be very approachable and understaning (not to mention patient) with my endless questions. I fully recommend them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne   Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne Empty

Back to top Go down

Darebin Weightloss in Melbourne
Page 1 of 1