2 posters
AuthorMessage
mskitti72
mskitti72

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-12-15

Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve   Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 6:03 am

congrats, sorry to hear about the medical problems. well done on the weight loss too.
Back to top Go down
kjmaybe
kjmaybe

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-12-12

Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve   Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 11:49 pm

So I've dropped from size 22 to a size 14 in six months! :) - super happy about that. Unfortunately not all of it could be credited to the sleeve, right after my surgery I started to have these terrible gas attacks they came in waves and lasted from 20 minutes to 90 minutes. I told my surgeon about it 2 weeks post op. he brushed it off as gas as well and told me, it'll get better soon. On Friday 7 Dec almost 6months after surgury I ended up in ED and by Sunday was having my gallbladder removed - this went well thank goodness. But I did have pancreatitis and gall stones thus causing me a lot of issues with food since the surgery and I put it all down to the sleeve thinking it was normal that I got pain all the time that some foods would bring on these attacks.

So now the real hard work begins.... now that I can eat again without pain and I can eat more then I have been able to since the surgery!

Still super happy with my weight however. Im sitting at 87kg I started pre- optifast 114kg.
Back to top Go down

Kylie's Success! - 6 months since my sleeve
Page 1 of 1