I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mumsy15

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-04-07

I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please   I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 9:18 am

Huggles123 wrote:
Hello Mumsy15,

I was sleeved on 28 April 2015 and I haven't looked back. I know its only been 4 weeks but I am feeling fantastic. I decided to go directly for a sleeve rather than the band and I am so thankful that I did. I am enjoying every single day. I would be more than happy to give you any advice.

Talk soon

Hi sorry for the very late reply, been a bit crazy and haven't been on here since signing up.   I am now one week out I get sleeved next Friday 25/9.  How have you gone with your weight loss and how are you feeling physically. 

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Huggles123

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-05-28

I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please   I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please EmptyThu 28 May 2015, 1:22 pm

Hello Mumsy15,

I was sleeved on 28 April 2015 and I haven't looked back. I know its only been 4 weeks but I am feeling fantastic. I decided to go directly for a sleeve rather than the band and I am so thankful that I did. I am enjoying every single day. I would be more than happy to give you any advice.

Talk soon
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Vogette

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2014-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please   I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please EmptyTue 07 Apr 2015, 11:47 pm

Hi mumsy

I have written elsewhere on the site my story, but had the band removed last May, and sleeved in November. 

You will find the eating side so much easier than the band. Weight loss is known to be slower (likely as our metabolisms have already been slowed down by the band journey.

I gained a fair bit once the band was removed (be very careful here! Try to maintain portion control, and don't go crazy re-discovering all the foods you couldn't eat before!). I was 102.5 on the day I was sleeved. Currently 84kg, on the way to my goal of between 70-75kg.

This time around is easier, and not the daily battle with the band!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mumsy15

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-04-07

PostSubject: I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please   I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please EmptyTue 07 Apr 2015, 5:51 am

Hi, I am new here.. so any help navigating on the site would be helpful.  I have just had my lap band removed and am looking at having the sleeve done in a few months.  Need some encouraging success stories. 

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please   I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please Empty

Back to top Go down

I have had band removed and waiting for the sleeve, success stories please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Sleeve success stories-
Jump to: