AuthorMessage
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Dr Greenslades Patients Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Greenslades Patients   Dr Greenslades Patients EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 11:36 am

hey

dr greenslade did mine january last year and i have lost just over 65kgs, great dr cant fault him. i spent a week in icu but he couldnt get to hospital to see me cause brisbane was flooded and the doctor that was there sent me home 2 days later i called him cause i had tough time after surgery but when i called him and told him what was wrong got me straight in and admitted me to hospital and a week later was able to go home. once i went home second time i recovered as normal. met couple ladies in the hospital that dr greenslade operated on and one of those ladies was up and went home next day. i had problems cause i swelled on the inside so i couldnt eat, but that was just my body nothing to do with the surgery. so dont be worried you are in great hands and my sister and and bestfriend have just booked with him for next year to have sleeve as well. now im getting ready to book in for my tummy tuck and decide what else i want so good luck and keep us posted.

mel
Back to top Go down
juls77
juls77

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dr Greenslades Patients   Dr Greenslades Patients EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 9:12 am

WOW totally AWESOME Ishtar.

When were you sleeved?

No problems post op?

I think I will have more mental - challenges with food later ie: getting use to eating a whole lot less and not whenever I pass it in the shop!

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Dr Greenslades Patients   Dr Greenslades Patients EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 9:06 am

He used a size 38 on me. I'm only 800g off loosing 30kg and I'm going pretty good. Still finding my way with food and suffering a lot of nausia but all worth it.
Back to top Go down
juls77
juls77

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Dr Greenslades Patients   Dr Greenslades Patients EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 8:43 am

Hi Everyone,

Just trying to chat to any of dr greenslades patients.

Do you know what size bougie he uses?

How are you all going.

Feeling scared but excited - just panicky about the therate part......................

Any experiences would be great and / or helpful tips>

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Greenslades Patients   Dr Greenslades Patients Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Greenslades Patients
Page 1 of 1