5 posters
AuthorMessage
findingmeagain
findingmeagain

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:37 am

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 1:43 am

hi there Rhianna

welcome to the forum and i wish you well with your path to freedom.

waving to you from the top end

Erin
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

Hi rhianna...

Welcome to an amazing place full of fantastic people who really will understand EXACTLY what you're going through!

The people on here are generous with their time and spirit...and non judgemental. Best of all, there's always someone who can make you laugh (which is especially important when you're doing opti :)

Now...it sound like you have five girls under 14...hats off to you. We have four girls aged 17 to 22...and that's more than challenging enough for us. We've always felt that the impact of each child is exponential...so I can only imagine that you have the patience of a saint...

The 20th of July is only 42 opti meals away...so let the countdown commence!

S

Last edited by sssss on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

Hi Rhianna, welcome to the forum! Wow 20 July isn't far away at all, it'll be here before you know it. Best of luck!!
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 8:44 am

Hi Rihanna & welcome. Well done on making the decision to better your life! Wow 5 daughters bet they keep you on your toes, I only have one & she is bad enough lol!!
Good luck with Opti.
K
Back to top Go down
findingmeagain
findingmeagain

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 8:14 am

Name: Rhianna
Where your from: Gold Coast QLD
How you found your way here: Good old google
Interests: Family, friends, movies

Hi there!! I have struggled with my weight for about 14yrs now since I had my first daughter. 10 pregnancies, 5 daughters, breast feeding and numerous bouts of PND later and I have managed to end up about 50-60kgs overweight!! I looks at weightless surgery 12 months ago when I first joined PHI but quickly forgot about it when I realised it was out of my reach for at least a year. 2 weeks ago a friend at work started talking about having an appointment with a surgeon for a gastric sleeve and I went home and started researching again. The next day I booked consults with a surgeon my GP recommended, psych and dietitian.......and I am booked for 20th July. Best decision I have ever made...this is just right for me!! I start Opti tomorrow and I am so keen to get the ball rolling!!! Can't wait to get to know everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast   Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, newbie from the Gold Coast
Page 1 of 1