AuthorMessage
Ginka
Part of the furniture
Ginka

Female
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-01-21

HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 2:15 pm

JustHayley wrote:
bigrockinguy wrote:
Good onya,looking good.....i should do same but dont know how to join up pics etc.

BRG I just had a play around and copied them into 'Paint' program and saved it in there.. :)

Very much appreciate the comments and encouragement from everyone! Just hope things keep on moving in the same direction...

HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 618285 JH

The easiest way to do it if you do not have a drawing program is by doing it in MicroSoft PowerPoint and then save as type 'JPEG' (a picture file).
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

bigrockinguy wrote:
Good onya,looking good.....i should do same but dont know how to join up pics etc.

BRG I just had a play around and copied them into 'Paint' program and saved it in there.. :)

Very much appreciate the comments and encouragement from everyone! Just hope things keep on moving in the same direction...

HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 618285 JH
Back to top Go down
bigrockinguy
Part of the furniture
bigrockinguy

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
z1gg1e79
Part of the furniture
z1gg1e79

Female
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 10:23 am

Way to go Haylz! It is great to see the photos, such as difference. I bet your feeling the difference, also!

I am nearly at the half way mark also.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 9:51 am

wonderful hayley, you pretty young thing :)
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 6:56 am

Awesome Hayley - but you really should have a big smile on your face! What a difference.
Back to top Go down
mrspotatohead

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 5:42 am

Fantastic Job Hayley!!!! Half way that is worth a celebration xoxox Keep up the great work. Thanks so much for posting pics. Your results are such an inspiration.
Back to top Go down
MissHel
Part of the furniture
MissHel

Female
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 12:23 pm

Wow Hayley! This is bloody inspirational! I adore seeing pics of people who started around the same size as me and seeing what they achieve in an amazingly small amount of time.

I showed your picture to Mr Hel and he said you are reclaiming your youth! At this rate once you hit goal you'll probably be carded for ID! You look just stunning now and you'll be drop dead gorgeous in future! Congrats on your awesome effort!

H x
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 3:51 am

That is amazing and what a massive difference you look great.
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 3:24 am

Thanks guys, certainly feel totally different even though it is sometimes hard to see. HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 63412
Back to top Go down
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 3:08 am

Wowzers, you're looking smokin!!!! Well done on double digits... must be such a satisfying feeling!!! Go Hayley!!! :)
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 5:59 pm

Double digits..woohoo..that's something to celebrate! And you are looking fantastic at your half way goal. Congratulations. I hope you can see and enjoy the transformation.

S HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 542174
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 1:34 pm

Thanks for being brave and posting pics, you look soooo different and as skinny greyhound said heaps younger.
What a great transformation. HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 446871
Back to top Go down
skinnygreyhound
Part of the furniture
skinnygreyhound

Female
Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 1:00 pm

wow!!! u look 20 years younger already!
well done:)))
Back to top Go down
Ginka
Part of the furniture
Ginka

Female
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 11:47 am

Such a difference! Your looking great, well done Hayley
HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 446871
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 11:44 am

Congratulations Hayley on reaching your half way goal!!!

You look fantastic!! Well done. Good on you for posting the photos.

HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave 542174
Back to top Go down
Janojet
Part of the furniture
Janojet

Female
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 11:23 am

I agree with Kate and Trisha - already a great transformation! Thank you and well done for putting them up.
Jane

Last edited by Janojet on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 11:21 am

Well done Hayley!!
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 11:09 am

Hayley you look fantastic and I can see your gonna be one of those "wow" transformations when your at goal. You are already in that 'wow' zone but your gonna be even more so when you finish.

Thank you so much for posting your pics I for one am blown away
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 11:00 am

Wow wow wow you look fantastic & only half way there the mind boggles what you will be like at goal. Well done doing awesome!!
K xx
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female

PostSubject: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 10:36 am

Ok, I may regret this later but once it's out there, then it's done! I'm half way to goal after 4 months. I didn't take any pics in Feb just before surgery and pics in general pre surgery are very scarce so once I pulled these out I thought I may as well compare.

Still a LONG way to go but I'm HALF WAY!! and hit double digits today for the first time since being a teen (can't even remember how long exactly).

When I have a bad day and don't like what I see in the mirror I look at these pics to pull myself out of it to see how far I've come. It's definately all worth it.

(Never posted a pic so let's hope this works)

HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave Halfwa12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave   HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave Empty

Back to top Go down

HALF WAY PIC - I'm feeling Brave
Page 1 of 1